Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACF / CCF

• Civvie Blue light brigade

• Other Civvie

• Total voters
Well, i don't know if this question has been asked before, but here goes anyway!!!

Who are we all that make up the great melting pot of ARRSE

This has probably been done before - but not for a while....so...please vote away!!

I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal... My apartment smells of rich mahogany and I own many leather-bound books.

Maccy_Bear said:
I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal... My apartment smells of rich mahogany and I own many leather-bound books.
Is there also a faint whiff of high class tarts' perfume?

msr

jason_2000x said:
still a civvie but going careers office next week and hope to start training in the summer...
I'd call you a fcuking ignorant thief:

Cutaway said:
jason_2000x said:
You guys all seem to have bad experience with mong shop assistance… I have had my fair-share but this is my favourite and ended on a positive

went into my local boots, to buy some deodorant... [t all came to about £5... i gave the girl a £10 note, she then said 'hold on a sec i need to go get some fives' she walked off to the back room, leaving the till open!!! (mistake number 1)... but mistake number 2 was that she had put my £10 note in the till before going to get the £5... and because of mistake number 1 i noticed that there where quite a few £20 notes in there... i then convinced her that i had given her £20, she gave me the £5 note and then a £10 note… i walked away with a smile on my face knowing that, that day i made a £15 profit.
So you lied & cheated your way to ten quid. Ten quid that the young doris would have to sub up herself - I'm so fecking impressed.
You'll go far if they let you in the forces.
All the way to MCTC.

Cunt.

You should spend all that money on some maths tuition.
Who's the mong ?

jason_2000x
still a civvie but going careers office next week and hope to start training in the summer...

jason_2000x wrote:
You guys all seem to have bad experience with mong shop assistance… I have had my fair-share but this is my favourite and ended on a positive

went into my local boots, to buy some deodorant... [t all came to about £5... i gave the girl a £10 note, she then said 'hold on a sec i need to go get some fives' she walked off to the back room, leaving the till open!!! (mistake number 1)... but mistake number 2 was that she had put my £10 note in the till before going to get the £5... and because of mistake number 1 i noticed that there where quite a few £20 notes in there... i then convinced her that i had given her £20, she gave me the £5 note and then a £10 note… i walked away with a smile on my face knowing that, that day i made a £15 profit.

Oracle replied:
The Army doesn't need people like you.

Cnut.
Don't bother with the careers office. As I said, we don't need cnuts. Stick to whatever you do now.

Maccy_Bear said:
So your either a french polisher with a fetish for leather bound grot or a cat burglar in my London Flat? :mrgreen:

Oracle said:
jason_2000x

jason_2000x wrote:

Oracle replied:
The Army doesn't need people like you.

Cnut.
Don't bother with the careers office. As I said, we don't need cnuts. Stick to whatever you do now.
you thieving cnut try that when you get to DMSTC and you will get the thick end of a jack handle round the back of your fcukin skull :threaten: . People like you should be culled that poor girl will have had to tip up the money your took with your thieving bsatard fingers

jason_2000x said:
Don't fcuking bother. You will hate being filled in every night by the Rezzy Monster. Next thing you know, you will be found swinging in the drying room, having karked all over everyones dhobi. Your mum will be seen demanding an enquiry in The Sun, and once again the Army will be dragged through sh1te. So do us all a favour, cockstand and don't bother.

I cant belive I stayed in this long, I only wanted a driving licence and a 3 year paid holiday abroad. Bloody institutionalised now are'nt I 13 years later.

Agree with all the previously said on the subject of jason_'Thief' _2000x.

The Forces are a place where trust and integrity are part of the job description. You have to be able to rely on your mates, not watch your back in case they nick money off you, etc, etc.

Do yourself a favour. Go back to that Shop, find that Girl who served you and give her the tenner you stole by deception. Just tell her you miscounted a while back.

That girl clearly wasnt an 'old sweat' so wont be on decent wages.. hmm.. 2.5 hours work you sponged off her. She'd have had to make up the loss on her till, either that or may have faced dismissal if she'd had previous problems at work.

Youre a Cu nt. Dont bother applying.

Ex Reg, now TA but returning to the Regs in 6-8 months.

Did 10 years in the RA and did 3 operational tours, Cyprus GW1 and NI. I have been in civ div 13 years now ( PLAY ANYTHING JUST PLAY IT LOUD)

Latest Threads