So who do you think organised the events of 9/11?

goodkurtz wrote:

Either start a thread on it or meet me in the gents at Victoria station tomorrow afternoon where I will fill you in if you are a very lucky boy.
As I don't think any of us fancy the latter (have you seen the state of those toilets?!), here's the thread in which goodkurtz will spill the beans.

parapauk said:
goodkurtz wrote:

Either start a thread on it or meet me in the gents at Victoria station tomorrow afternoon where I will fill you in if you are a very lucky boy.
As I don't think any of us fancy the latter (have you seen the state of those toilets?!), here's the thread in which goodkurtz will spill the beans.

What events? Did they have a garden party?

Pointless waste of manfat.

oldbaldy

LE
9 November! This year? Is there a party?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Bert_Preast said:
Still convinced it was Fathers 4 Justice meself.
Yes, however the conspiritors ensured the remains of the Batman outfit was detroyed by a fusion bomb placed on the very same floor that the aircraft impacted.

Same for the Superman outfit found in Tower 2.

Everybody knows it was Dick Cheney and Elvis with pick axes dug a tunnel under Manhattan and chipped away at the foundation of the building while Superdave flew the planes into the building to make it look good.

If you check the footage closely you can see where they substituted the dummy flying the plane instead of dave, it's just wearing his clothes.

Biscuits_AB - just the thought of thing he would do.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
ghost_us said:
Everybody knows it was Dick Cheney and Elvis with pick axes dug a tunnel under Manhattan and chipped away at the foundation of the building while Superdave flew the planes into the building to make it look good.

If you check the footage closely you can see where they substituted the dummy flying the plane instead of dave, it's just wearing his clothes.

Come on Good Kurtz, spill the beans, you have so much credibility here.........................................................................................

Interflora .. they were behind Diana's accident as well .. :wink:

All those condolence bouqets add up at profit time you know.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Taz_786 said:
I thought it was pretty obvious by now that it was the Mossad in cahoots with the US military-industrial complex.
Hoping you know the 'six degrees of separation' analogy, how many degrees do you reckon between Mossad/ShinBeth and the hijackers?

(N.B. not including the 2 that reportedly got nicked at Ground 0)

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
In a stunning twist of fate it was actually Awol, Seadog and Daz.

The heroic frenchperson was on a crusade to find the truth. The TRUTH I tell you.

SparkySteve said:
Im pretty sure it was FrenchPerson.
Stand by for 70+ pages of crap as Frenchmong tries (and fails) to convince us that it was a inside job orchestrated by Bush and his cohorts while at the same time claming that Bush is thick as mince and is unfit to drool unaided, let along pull over anything more complicated than watching Tom and Jerry re-runs on the Presidential TV :D

Nehustan said:
Taz_786 said:
I thought it was pretty obvious by now that it was the Mossad in cahoots with the US military-industrial complex.
Hoping you know the 'six degrees of separation' analogy, how many degrees do you reckon between Mossad/ShinBeth and the hijackers?

Or how many degrees between the thread starter and a Baboons arse?

Sixty said:
In a stunning twist of fate it was actually Awol, Seadog and Daz.

The heroic frenchperson was on a crusade to find the truth. The TRUTH I tell you.
More like the heroic frenchwindowlicker was on a crusade to find his own arrse with both hands, and failed :D

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Nehustan said:
Taz_786 said:

Or how many degrees between the thread starter and a Baboons arse?
90 if the baboon is bent over :twisted:

Latest Threads