So who can knock back a pint of vodka in 7 seconds?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

From the Wail.

Man vs Booze: The 'foolish' student who became a poster boy for binge drinking Britain by downing terrifying amounts of alcohol on YouTube | Mail Online

Here's the twat downing a pint of sambuca...

Wonder how long he'll stay in the land of the living?

Wordsmith

2. I sense a Darwin Award nomination in the very near future.

3. Now if he did that with 4 Star I'd be impressed.

4. He has to go and vomit soon after or he'll need his guts pumped.

Fair one for downing it but go vomit it up lad or you'll be dead.

Either way a horrendous waste of booze

Silly boy.

5. I can down 3 pints of caffreys pretty fekn quick but need to puke within a minute. I can do 2 bottles with the straw trick without spewing.

Ooooh, arent I hard!!

What I was saying is, if you wanted to make it vodka, no probs, but be ready for ulcers and spewing, just to stay alive.

6. So, we know where his student loan is going then.

• Like Like x 2
  7. My wife can do that she's a chronic alcoholic and can still walk around as if she's sober afterwards.

8. Bigbird can. I've seen her in action.

I spew at the thought of Voddy. Mr Lemsip is my lover.

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Nonsense. If he was downing pints of the cheapest, most virulent, obnoxious 'cider' (that has never even seen an apple) in all of Christendom, then we could be confident that it had been purchased via loan payments.

I'd imagine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I draw the line at 12 shots in an hour. Given an evening camping and hooting, and a day of rest following though, I will easily put away a bottle of Bushmills and 8 pints. Will be doing that this very evening, in fact. Happy Victoria Day, everyone!

11. Having seen the fleets of Amazon vans and various supermarket home delivery vans that flood into halls immediately after 'Loan Day' each semester I'm fairly confident as to the source of purchasing power!

Cheap cider is for the end of semester after most of the loan has been squandered on more expensive booze!

• Like Like x 1
  12. That dirty racist Smudger and I have been known to demolish a litre bottle each of Jack Daniels without malice aforethought although we do like to warm up with a few beers first!

• Like Like x 1
  13. What is a Lemsip? Is it some new cocktail or are you mainlining paracetamol and ephedrine?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well i'll never be out of work, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Down in seven up in six I would imagine. Although I have gone out with an alky who could put huge amounts of alcohol in many varieties and still seem sober, he later topped himself. He did introduce me to Guiness and Port, so left a lasting legacy.