Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

So which Germany based ARRSER Did this?

If the donations were cocks made of dog shit and sprayed with gold paint then it might have been an ARRSEr.

Handing over thousands of quids worth of beer tokens? Not likely.

Sure as Hell, wasn't me. As Ortholith points out, I"m busy donating my cash to the local brewery.
Saxony; highest average consumption of alcohol in Germany. Yay! You've got to be in it to win it!

Edited , because, well, I'm a bit pissed.

Sure as Hell, wasn't me. As Ortholith points out, I"m busy donating my cash to the local brewery.
Saxony; highest average consumption of alcohol in Germany. Yay! You've got to be in it to win it!

Edited , because, well, I'm a bit pissed.
Which brewery?

Hillbilly teeth 2.jpg

Gold foil chockie teeth (Patent Pending) I could see an ARRSER giving away, but real gold bars - unlikely. :-D

The scrap merchants aren't even interested in the silver in the amalgams.
Is that because of the small quantity, the low value of mercury or the difficulty of separating them? (or a mixture of all 3?) I know mercury is a pain to work with but I would have thought the volume of silver would have made it worthwhile on a large scale.