So which arrser was it?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tremaine, Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The owner of a rural sex dungeon where stunned police unearthed an array of Nazi uniforms, whips, chains, sex toys and cattle prods was given a suspended jail sentence yesterday.
    Stunned police found whips, chains, sex toys and cattle prods in (Lee Mills, nr Plymouth) sex dungeon.
    Officers swooped on his leafy four-bedroom home in Lee Mill, on the edge of Dartmoor, Devon, last February and found an array of kinky sex toys and uniforms.

The sex "dungeon" was found in a converted first floor room filled with hundreds of items including whips, gas masks, wooden bats, handcuffs, clothes pegs and shackles.

Police also discovered bondage chairs with straps, straitjackets, sex toys, gimp masks, S&M outfits, cattle prods and car batteries used to power the toys. The room was also stuffed with '"various electrical vibrating" items and a recording studio complete with computer equipment and mixing desk.
    WTF were the clothes pegs for? [​IMG]

Interesting times in Guzz, sex trafficking, Polish brothels, Vice gangs, Thai brothel-keepers involved in people-trafficking.

2. putting on nipples and ball sack, erm so i've been told by a friend, yeah that'll work a friend who knows about this stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Who's got tickets for the next Guzz Policemens' Ball? and the Auction, come to that.

4. Hmmm, given me some ideas for redecorating the spare room...

On a slightly serious note.. wtf is illegal about owning a "sex dungeon", handcuffs, baby oil, "toys", etc?

5. Just hope Plod dont bust my front door in early tomorrow morning, because I have clothes pegs on the washing line!

6. 'TheRealBigDizzle' hasnt been on for a while, maybe him?

7. I was going to suggest Whet, but then I realised that sex dungeons are for... errrrrr sex, so it can't be either of them.

8. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww what a thought!

9. nothing as such, it all depends on if they'de recived a complaint or felt it was being used against minors or without consent, least thats what i think

10. I would gather from the article that the items in question were being used in a brothel, which would be illegal.

11. HHH

HHH LE

12. Constable Chubb denied pilfering from the Station Property Room

Attached Files:

13. HHH

HHH LE

You left those last 5 words out.^_~

• Like Like x 1
  14. nicely done HHH