• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So where is everybody?

It has been very quiet on this forum lately - is it because the bounty is in, the Graduated Commitment Mechanism is in place and that Bde Control Totals are through and therefore very little to do:

or

everybody is actually really really busy?

None of them are telling you the truth.

The fact is that the alien mother ship has sent own tractor beams to extract people for experiments. Cruel experiments.

eodmatt said:
DavidBOC said:
None of them are telling you the truth.

The fact is that the alien mother ship has sent down tractor beams to extract people for experiments. Cruel experiments.
And you are next :twisted:

Absolutely not!! I have tinfoil covering every window in the house and a double layer of tinfoil on my hat. Tinfoil blocks tractor beams, everyone know that!!

My only concern is that I made little tinfoil hats and jackets for my cats and they keep tearing them off themselves. Silly Cats!!

I`m busy trying to salvage the debacle that was our first Italy - Turkey - Israel pleasure cruise. The PR machine will not I fear be adequate to the situation. Ask me again in 6 months.

I seem to remember that I did predict that the TA Forum would be a quieter and less interesting place when the RGJ Companies left the Londons a few years back - now if only I could apply this gift to predict the lottery numbers ............... :twisted:

H

Hedphelym

Whiskey_60 said:
Bulling shoes for Annual Camp...
And crying about how much of a state we are all going to look on the colours parade with our ill-fitting FAD.

Hedphelym said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Bulling shoes for Annual Camp...
And crying about how much of a state we are all going to look on the colours parade with our ill-fitting FAD.

Ahaha! Brilliant, glad someone else is in the same boat as me. My FAD trousers could fit two of me in, my jacket still hasn't materialised neither has my Cap (despite the rest of my Pl having theirs!). Love how we got issued cherry blossom shoe polish with the Shoes then told not to use it because it's shite!

Going to be great 2 weeks mate, seeyou there.

Latest Threads