So where is everybody?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by quiller, Jun 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been very quiet on this forum lately - is it because the bounty is in, the Graduated Commitment Mechanism is in place and that Bde Control Totals are through and therefore very little to do:

or

everybody is actually really really busy?

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Very busy.

3. Researching for arsepedia :(

4. Busy - Loads of work on and a broken car to sort out.

5. Busy, just finished a project and now writing the bulsh er, final report

6. None of them are telling you the truth.

The fact is that the alien mother ship has sent own tractor beams to extract people for experiments. Cruel experiments.

7. And you are next :twisted:

8. Is that why my Arrse is hurting? :)

9. Your private life is your own business, mate 8O

10. Absolutely not!! I have tinfoil covering every window in the house and a double layer of tinfoil on my hat. Tinfoil blocks tractor beams, everyone know that!!

My only concern is that I made little tinfoil hats and jackets for my cats and they keep tearing them off themselves. Silly Cats!!

11. Bulling shoes for Annual Camp...

12. msr

msr LE

Is it the realisation that 1) No-one is listening and /or 2) they are not willing or able to do anything about it?

13. I`m busy trying to salvage the debacle that was our first Italy - Turkey - Israel pleasure cruise. The PR machine will not I fear be adequate to the situation. Ask me again in 6 months.

14. Not on ARRSE it's not.

15. I seem to remember that I did predict that the TA Forum would be a quieter and less interesting place when the RGJ Companies left the Londons a few years back - now if only I could apply this gift to predict the lottery numbers ............... :twisted: