So Whats The Problem

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minnesota_Viking, Jun 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No benefits and you die

I cannot for the life of me see what the issue is here? If the scounging low lifes die because their benefits are reduced then surely that's a saving (note that it's not a cut!).

So I reckon the Coalition should be encouraging them to smoke and drink more, therefore maximising revenue for a short period; and then when the fuckers peg it considerable savings are made.

Perhaps I should suggest this on that public servant's website thingy?

Any support?

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I have to say, it was one of the first things the sprung to my mind when I saw all that. I'd sign your petition :)

3. Im not sure how that works. If I take away your money for booze and fags surely you will get healthier.
    If as a consequence of cutting your welfare benefits, you are forced off your idle backside and get a job, then that is even better.

Some people only ever look at the downside. I think cutting benefits to anyone other than those unable to work due to genuine disability, those who have worked hard and are now retired, or short term unemployment benefit to help those who have lost their jobs but are genuinely seeking work, is a wonderful idea. If a few chavs get depressed and die quicker, so be it.

4. Might have something to do with chavmongs putting beer and tabs at the top of their shopping list and the stuff that'll keep them alive at the bottom.

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

In which case Darwin will sort them out. And once he's done, mard-arrse left-wing apologists will be diffy a significant number of voters. Natural selection extending to politics!