So Whats the ARRSE Vote?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WasMe, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Labour

2. Lib Dems

3. UKIP

4. Conservatives

5. Move somewhere where they are other parties

6. Don't Vote

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello Like-Minded People,

So tonight, I had a Bloke at the door asking how I would be voting in the local elections?

Having been in the Army for +20 years, I have never bothered! Well what was the point and who really knows how to when you are either on deployment or posted overseas?

So, he tells me that he is the 'Local' candidate and that the others do not live in this area.

I cannot find the difference between the Political Parties:

In my humble opinion, they all want out cash for their wages, they all want to Tax me in everyway possible, and none of them support my motorcycle!

So, what ever the many 1000s of years of military experience ( yes you lot ) votes, I will vote for that party!

If you can tell me why, then that is an added bonus!

2. Conservatives as the best of a very very very poor bunch.
  3. You also should have independants in your poll as some will be considerably better than the main parties.

And by that i mean the likes of martin bell rather than MonsterRavingLonnyParty.
  4. I dont care as long as long as it doesnt look like Blair, walk like Blair or talk like Blair.....
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I knew there was a reason I loved you, other than your undoubyed charm, wit and beauty!
  6. shucks thanx OFnH. :oops:
  7. Use your vote tactically to remove a sitting Labour candidate or keep a prospective one out.

Look upon every election as a spoiling attack until this vicious rabble are put back in opposition and then continue to do so until they are consigned to the political wilderness
  8. Well i wont be voting for my local candidate in the Local Elections he recons women dont deserve to be paid the same rate as men for the same job, bonnets on the green come voting day.....
  9. the looneys get my vote!
  10. BB why does that not surprise me. :wink:

woohoo post 300
  11. I hate each and everyone of them equally, I wish they could all lose. But for the moment I'll go the ones most likely to splash out on green more, those stuck up dickhead tories.
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now why does that hold no surprises? :D
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

14. There are only two parties to concentrate on.. Labour or Tories.. if people concentrated on just THOSE two then Labour would not get in through the back door unless of course people really love Tony Balony..

See if you all start going off and voting for UKIP or Lib Dems... then you strengthen Tony's chance of getting re-elected...

I say Tories ... but actually I don't know really I just want Blair out.. however I find it a bit ignorant when people back clearly dead horses .. and waste their frigging vote...