Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, what you drinking?

I had a bad bottle of that once and my lower bowel attempted to escape out of my arse.
Always gave me a headache (though that might have had something to do with the volume consumed)

I’ve got a slug of Naked Grouse on the go. I acquired the taste after the boyfriend of the tall, ginger, batsh1t crazy athlete younger Devexette (no pictures you perverts) bought me a bottle for Christmas. He has my permission to marry her (if he’s daft enough to want to try, she really is bonkers)

I’ve got a slug of Naked Grouse on the go. I acquired the taste after the boyfriend of the tall, ginger, batsh1t crazy athlete younger Devexette (no pictures you perverts) bought me a bottle for Christmas. He has my permission to marry her (if he’s daft enough to want to try, she really is bonkers)
Sad when the wrong genes carry through.

Fire side porter
DSC_2245_copy_3105x4140.jpg

Just discovered a rather nice combo. A bottle of Old Peculier mixed with Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer in equal measure makes an excellent kidney flush. Tasty and very more-ish.

Just discovered a rather nice combo. A bottle of Old Peculier mixed with Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer in equal measure makes an excellent kidney flush. Tasty and very more-ish.
That sounds enlivening I like both ill give it a whirl when the ingredients come to hand

Simples. Go to offy, hand over pounds, go home and get pleasantly refreshed.
I have a little (I wish) women who organises a little chap to bring stuff to the house, its a pink job see?
You don't keep a cat and shit in your own front room do you.
However
I may be tempted to do a dawn raid on the way out tomorrow purely on your recommendation.
Cheers.

Latest Threads