Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, what you drinking?

rum.jpg

Pink Pigeon rum @ 22 quid a bottle. Very vanilla and very tasty. Got 2 bottles as tasters. I may not be posting tomorrow.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
Where
Gin.jpg
did the Gin thread go? Warners Spring Blossom. Light and flowery

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't understand Gin.....only ever drunk it in a John Collins in Gib. ( Probably The Angry Friar )

' Goats....JC for you? '

'Aye, sure whatever'

I thought they meant John Courage......

HSF

LE
never touch Gin now after loosing seral days of my life(tottaly forgotten) after a bender on gin & martiny many many years ago_Oh that tastes nice,ill have another one.

Just made a cocktail of Pink Pigeon rum and Tia Maria (2:1) in the style of a Rusty Nail. It is smooth and warming and very moreish. I think I'll call it the Velvet Nail. It's just hit my toenails and hair roots. Time for another.

Just made a cocktail of Pink Pigeon rum and Tia Maria (2:1) in the style of a Rusty Nail. It is smooth and warming and very moreish. I think I'll call it the Velvet Nail. It's just hit my toenails and hair roots. Time for another.

Paralytic Pigeon?

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Just finished three mudslides.

2 x baileys, 2 x vodka, 2 x tia maria,massive dollop of vanilla ice cream............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hic!

Just finished three mudslides.

2 x baileys, 2 x vodka, 2 x tia maria,massive dollop of vanilla ice cream............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm hic!

Many, many brain cells ago, a vodka, Baileys and Cointreau was known as a 'Kamikaze Budgerigar'. I crashed and burned with that on more than one occasion (I think).

The Blind Percy:

1 x gin. 1 x vodka. 1 x rum. 1 x that red stuff... yeah. That. Ooh... is Cointreau alcoholic? One of them. Ta. Errmmm.... lemonade? Go on then. Yeah. Looks a bit poofy. Tip it in a pint glass love and top it up with beer.

What's this called? A what?

(Indistinct mumbling "my mind's mushy")

Yeah. A Blind Percy.

That man became a VSNCO in the RMP.

Same guy before he went Monkey was on my first ever Pub Triathlon.

1st pub: gallon of ale.

2nd pub: bottle of red.

3rd pub: sprint finish. Double Scotch.

Timed event. Needs a referee.

20200728_122013_compress57.jpg
20200728_122035_compress5.jpg

Whilst sorting out my late parents stuff i came accross these two bottles, and managed to squirrel them away from my avaricious siblings. Tempting though it is to crack them open I'll be giving them to my uncle later today.

Well, no-one will be squirrelling this lot away. :(

'A viral video has shown the moment a massive tank of red wine exploded, flooding a Spanish winery with 50,000 litres of booze.

'Footage showed the wine spraying out of a tall metal vat at the Bodegas Vitivinos winery in Villamalea in Albacete in central Spain, flooding the nearby area. As torrents of vino pour from the tank, the surrounding pebbled area was soaked in what could have been a delicious Spanish drop. The wine flowed out around tractors and cars, and into a nearby field.'

'A viral video has shown the moment a massive tank of red wine exploded, flooding a Spanish winery with 50,000 litres of booze.

'Footage showed the wine spraying out of a tall metal vat at the Bodegas Vitivinos winery in Villamalea in Albacete in central Spain, flooding the nearby area. As torrents of vino pour from the tank, the surrounding pebbled area was soaked in what could have been a delicious Spanish drop. The wine flowed out around tractors and cars, and into a nearby field.'

I think I may need counselling after seeing such a tragic sight.

Spanish plonk is only good for sprinkling on ones chips.
Overpriced crap when compared with some Aldi Argentinian Malbecs, soo to be cheaper when we leave the EU.

Spanish plonk is only good for sprinkling on ones chips.
Overpriced crap when compared with some Aldi Argentinian Malbecs, soo to be cheaper when we leave the EU.

And I always took you for such a patriot, apart from much Argie Malbec being pretty lacking in discernible character.

A nice night cap of Pusser's Gunpowder Proof (with a decent slosh of distilled water).

Latest Threads