So, what you drinking?

Not now but last night I had some Bundy (Bundaberg) on the rocks, a couple of jager bombs and some whatever beer. Hey, it was cheap. And apparently, I am on a path of self destruction. At least I got a phone number. From another Kiwi chick. Kill me.

charleymouse

Old-Salt
Beer Moretti . Had a couple of pints out earlier & now got a bottle of it indoors . Nice malty lager until someone decides they can make it cheaper in Swindon and call it ‘Italian-influenced’ or some such :rolleyes:

Devastated to report that my long-held yet smallee 200 ml bottle of Angostura Bitters with its oversized label* rendered its final three droplets - barely sufficient to invigorate my large G & T. :cry:

Happy ending - Just to add that a third of a teaspoon of neat Gin into the wee bottle was swirled around & proved ample to invigorate a 2nd large G & T :)

*USP

i was poisoned yesterday, it started at 1300 and ended at 1730.
seems 7 pints of guinness does that to you these days

There is a thread for lightweights somewhere and I think you should pop off and join ‘em (can’t find wink icon).
i bow to your chronic serous of the liver and superior drinking ability of diamond white & special brew.

to-night me and Doris will be drinking this to celebrate her clickety clicks birthday
IMG_20190406_150512.jpg

had a tiny snifter when I opened it , it is now sitting breathing and getting a bit warmer
tasted lovely, should be even better by 7pm

B1B74FC6-F604-4371-82A9-182C543E5D8D.jpeg

Bought two bottles of this today. One is going into tomorrow’s Beef Pot Roast and the other has my name on it later.

Latest Threads