Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, what you drinking?

Me, currently downing shots of bourbon with chasers of these. A friend of mine is moving back to the U.S., so throwing a leaving "do" for him at my place.

1448194932_aae155f13b.jpg

p.s: Yuengling is not bad beer, you Brit guys should try some if you get a chance. I got a case over here from home for some friends. Good stuff.

Had to google for Asbach.....is it good?

Its lovely.

I struggle to get it over here so tinterweb is mein freund

I believe that it's the nectar of the Gods,others may disagree.Its about the only brandy that I can drink neat or with ice,unless you start paying silly money for fine brandies.

It comes (or did, once over), in 3 litre bottles from the NAAFI, not on ration either. Cost about DM20? What's not to love?

I believe that it's the nectar of the Gods,others may disagree.Its about the only brandy that I can drink neat or with ice,unless you start paying silly money for fine brandies.

Don't know ANY brandies...only just starting to grow up in terms of Alcohol, ya know?

p.s: Have always been a Bourbon man.....

T

trowel

Me, currently downing shots of bourbon with chasers of these. A friend of mine is moving back to the U.S., so throwing a leaving "do" for him at my place.

1448194932_aae155f13b.jpg

p.s: Yuengling is not bad beer, you Brit guys should try some if you get a chance. I got a case over here from home for some friends. Good stuff.
So your friend is off to wherever and you are sitting at your computer drinking black piss. Some party.

So right TW.
"Smuggled" a 3 lt bottle back through Dover customs once. The costoms blokie opened my tailgate and looked straight at the big box. Didn't utter a word. I think being a squaddie he knew it was for my own consumption.

Get it from a lovely little whiskey shop in Lincoln now.

Latest Threads