So what to take...?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by robsven, Jun 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As mentioned in a different thread, I have hardly any details of what I'm doing for my Recruit Selection days.

All I know is that I'm going to Pirbright, and I need to be there at some point in the afternoon. Tomorrow I need to phone up to confirm details.

Can someone tell me what I need to take with me, ie towels, white t-shirts etc?

Regards,

2. Shouldnt there be joining instructions?

3. Indeed there should be Flash. However his selection starts tomorrow and his recruitment centre kindly neglected to send any information or travel warrants to him. Mmm that's good admin.

4. I wasn't able to head down to the Army Offices to collect the documents I needed due to work commitments, and it failed to turn up in the post in adeqaute time - so tryna to find out the information now. Has been a pain in the arse as the offices have been closed all weekend.

Would rather know the small bits of info now, then having to phone up at 0830am tomorrow morning, just before I leave.