So what made PrinceAlbert reach for the Arrse Mess Webley?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stickybomb, May 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 20.07.22.png
    I noticed he was a bit pissed off about his former boss but digital oblivion seems a tad severe.

Any ideas, cos I'm a bit slow at reading and this is one big fuck off site...
  2. Is he on the naughty step for using the word "Fucking" in a REME thread title? The little tinker.
  3. Lynch mob at the ready....hang him
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shocking, SHOCKING I Tells eee.

Seems like Brain_Themegal,... Brian_Themeg.... Brian_TheBigShark has been gaffed and landed as well!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. His account is still there, but with no medals
  6. Thought smudge was on ROP's?
  7. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Asked for his account to be deleted.
  8. With so many ARRSERS on Show parade/ROP's recently have we got any bods left who are able to drink in the NAAFI bar???
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The ginger Welsh cunt...good fuckin riddance...the racist twatjangle!
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Shame, he was one of the funniest posters on here.

Now where the fuck is EODMatt?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

who upset who then? its hard to keep track. far easier on some of my forums where 10 posts a day overloads the site :)
  12. Yes, but under the current regime, we're sticking to soft-drinks at the mo.
  13. Did he owe anyone a tenner?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 1) He posted a racist comment.

2) He got ROP's

3) His teddy was launched from his pram and was last seen making a singing David Bowie songs while orbiting the Earth.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. I think a "dress code" is slowly creeping its way into Arrse - with all the new possibilities for advertising and higher profile discussion etc. I reckon we are only a few months away from a good working knowledge of the correct operation of a Corby trouser press be a prior requisite before posting.
    • Like Like x 3