• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So what made PrinceAlbert reach for the Arrse Mess Webley?

Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 20.07.22.png
I noticed he was a bit pissed off about his former boss but digital oblivion seems a tad severe.

Any ideas, cos I'm a bit slow at reading and this is one big fuck off site...

L

lumpy2

Is he on the naughty step for using the word "Fucking" in a REME thread title? The little tinker.

I think a "dress code" is slowly creeping its way into Arrse - with all the new possibilities for advertising and higher profile discussion etc. I reckon we are only a few months away from a good working knowledge of the correct operation of a Corby trouser press be a prior requisite before posting.

What sort of attention seeking twat asks for their account to be deleted? FFS why not just fuck off and not log in again? Do these wankers think the mods are going to sing "Baby please don't go" and beg for forgiveness?

I think a "dress code" is slowly creeping its way into Arrse - with all the new possibilities for advertising and higher profile discussion etc. I reckon we are only a few months away from a good working knowledge of the correct operation of a Corby trouser press be a prior requisite before posting.
SuperM, Will it get into QRs that membership is compulsory, like the Mess?

Must dig out my blazer and chinos.

Latest Threads