So what made PrinceAlbert reach for the Arrse Mess Webley?

Screen Shot 2013-05-21 at 20.07.22.png
I noticed he was a bit pissed off about his former boss but digital oblivion seems a tad severe.

Any ideas, cos I'm a bit slow at reading and this is one big fuck off site...

L

lumpy2

Is he on the naughty step for using the word "Fucking" in a REME thread title? The little tinker.

Lynch mob at the ready....hang him

Shocking, SHOCKING I Tells eee.

Seems like Brain_Themegal,... Brian_Themeg.... Brian_TheBigShark has been gaffed and landed as well!

Shocking, SHOCKING I Tells eee.

Seems like Brain_Themegal,... Brian_Themeg.... Brian_TheBigShark has been gaffed and landed as well!
His account is still there, but with no medals

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Asked for his account to be deleted.

With so many ARRSERS on Show parade/ROP's recently have we got any bods left who are able to drink in the NAAFI bar???

The ginger Welsh cunt...good fuckin riddance...the racist twatjangle!

Shame, he was one of the funniest posters on here.

Now where the fuck is EODMatt?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Asked for his account to be deleted.
who upset who then? its hard to keep track. far easier on some of my forums where 10 posts a day overloads the site :)

Did he owe anyone a tenner?

1) He posted a racist comment.

2) He got ROP's

3) His teddy was launched from his pram and was last seen making a singing David Bowie songs while orbiting the Earth.

I think a "dress code" is slowly creeping its way into Arrse - with all the new possibilities for advertising and higher profile discussion etc. I reckon we are only a few months away from a good working knowledge of the correct operation of a Corby trouser press be a prior requisite before posting.

What sort of attention seeking twat asks for their account to be deleted? FFS why not just fuck off and not log in again? Do these wankers think the mods are going to sing "Baby please don't go" and beg for forgiveness?

What sort of attention seeking twat asks for their account to be deleted? FFS why not just fuck off and not log in again? Do these wankers think the mods are going to sing "Baby please don't go" and beg for forgiveness?
Like he won't be back :roll:

I think a "dress code" is slowly creeping its way into Arrse - with all the new possibilities for advertising and higher profile discussion etc. I reckon we are only a few months away from a good working knowledge of the correct operation of a Corby trouser press be a prior requisite before posting.
SuperM, Will it get into QRs that membership is compulsory, like the Mess?

Must dig out my blazer and chinos.