So what lights your fire??

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by adastra, Jun 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmmmm. Do you get to look out of windows often?

Typical RAF though, thinking anyone is interested in a bloody plane.....
  2. I was looking forward to a picture of a lovely-looking girl in uniform and instead you post an image of a very old areoplane with a parachute trailing behind it.

3. I think you will find that adastra may have failed at trying to get into the Int Corps at some time in his past. He quite often trawls through this forum casting some crap rhetoric about our Corps. Like a typical RAF Int guy, his breadth of vision is limited to the capabilities of his own service. He has also made a fool of himself by compromising the IDs of RAF personnel who have gone on to do some other stuff in NI in the past by pm'ing them to other users of this site. As such I tend to ignore him.
  4. Well at least you silenced him for a few days :):):)
  5. So what happened to Spindler then???
  6. What lights my fire? You, you crab twAt, if I had my way.
  7. [​IMG]

....and matches of course!
  8. I was thinking more of a sunlamp and magnifying glass, for max pain, y'know?
  9. Well, in a nod to spindler, at least it's a FITTER looking plane than the others...
  10. ...big mammories in a tight fitting see-through t-shirt...and no bra...thats what lights my fire!
  11. Adastra burning over a pyre! KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!!!

That's what lights my fire, doing Adastra in Joan of Arc styleeee!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  12. Max Pain, didn't he work in the MT?

...I know, the taxi's waiting-pass my coat
  13. AdAstra, you really are a c\/nt of the first order.
  14. An ejector seat failure always floats my boat.

I can't believe I wasted my 800th post on a frygging bitter Crab! :x