So what exactly were in prince Charles letters ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by AIR FILTER, Oct 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perhaps it was a case of you are all screwed, full Monarchy is the way forward.
  2. Get a grip you throbbers and I want a new yacht. Or something like that.
  3. It's like Colonel Sanders. The recipe must remain secret. In this case Organic Biscuits.
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Something to do with Catholics and the line of succession. A fragment was leaked a few years back. It said,

"Pass the Duchy on the left hand side."
    • Like Like x 8
  5. It is perhaps feared that the letters will provide some insight into the mental age and condition of the Heir Apparent.....

6. [​IMG]

7. His request to send mama at high speed in a Harrods car through the Dartford Crossing was thought inappropriate.

But the minister reply suggesting a crate of his estate brewed organic beer might do for the old HM is now seen as equally embarrassing.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Dreadful. Just dreadful.

It seems Wingnut expressed opinions along party political lines. The only question is, which bunch of ***** did he threaten with stamping his little foot and holding his breath till he went blue?
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Maybe he could spell Sandhurts properly
  10. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

No idea. I've never met the HRH man. I have however met his mother, sister, Rudolf Hess, Jimmy Saville, Sam Fox and Bianca Jagger. But, and this is important, never in the same room, if you see what I mean.
  11. Rememberences of surprise buttsechs with Saint Diabolical?
  12. He wrote to the Chancellor to complain that the organic tissues that his gentleman's gentleman uses to dab the drops off the end of his cock weren't tax deductable against the pretend tax he pays on Cornwall. He also wrote to the Health Secretary to demand homeopathic medicine be practised by all Army medics treating trauma.
  13. Pah. I've met John Noakes & Archie Gemmill
  14. Wasn't HRH rumoured to have been the secret donor who privately funded the Lloyd Inquiry at around that time ??