So what DOES it take to deport a criminal? Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gadgwah, Jun 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh, be nice.

2. "Recorder Farook Ahmed..."

I rest my case, m'lud.

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Are you saying "dis jus cos he am black" ?
    I find that offensive and will go for a swoon as soon as NAAFI break is over.

4. 'kin prisons is fool of them johnny foreigner chappies. An' who is it that's payin' for them to be "at 'er Majesty's pleasure"? You an' me!

Straight on the bus to the port, stick 'em on the boat with the big hole in the side and cast them off. Wouldn't be darkening our doorstep again soon would they?

5. I liked this snippet from the aforesaid "judge" ,"Yet when the 33-year-old was sentenced, the judge said sending him home to Jamaica would be ‘devastating’ for his three children".

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind!! :-(
    You have to wonder at the incredible insanity of our so called learned legal eagles, not only had this lump of excreta been deported TWICE before but was using false identities to return & stay! No doubt milking our benefit system for enormous ammounts of cash, which no doubt his legal aid bill will add enormously to, but we are saddled with his offspring & no doubt at least one dependant other, all milking the system!!! No wonder Britains broke!!!

6. How exactly will it have a devastating effect on his kids? Surely they'll be far better off without the lying, thieving, drug-dealing cunt as a role model.

7. I think the wrong angle was taken on the welfare principle.

The cunt obviously doesnt care that much about seeing his kids anyway, what being a drug dealer in nick.

8. To the British economy anyway!! :-(