• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SO What do you earn now?

HOw much do you earn now?

• upto 25000

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • upto 50000

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • upto 75000

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • upto 100000

Votes: 8 12.1%

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I won the lottery

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I studied at uni for 4 years and earn the lowest ammount. What a farce, should have become a plumber like my brother and earned an absolute mint.
NHS I Shit it!!!!!

I get paid peanuts, but I am my own boss and get sundays off. However the low stress lifestyle, choice of hours and working for myself make up for the money.

Personally I'm looking forward to retiring as I am due to inherit a nice property on the south coast, and this plus three pensions, life assurance payouts and the sale of my current house should sort me out nicely.

Well at least the figures look OK on paper these days...

:)

Rodney2q

Personally I'm looking forward to retiring as I am due to inherit a nice property on the south coast, and this plus three pensions, life assurance payouts and the sale of my current house should sort me out nicely.

Rodney2q
Now there's a bloke with a plan, Enjoy it in rude health.

This place is like the Army v Navy game, all the random blokes you bump into (who are suddenly your best mate and remembering in detail things you both got up to years ago, even though you have no idea who he is) are all making loads more dosh than they would had they stayed, getting out was the best move they ever made, it was all sh*t, yet here they are, bugging you, not letting you mingle and looking forlornly into the dregs of their plastic pint cup that they have been cradling for the last hour.

Millionars to a man :)

Latest Threads