Votes: 16 24.2%
  • upto 100000

Votes: 8 12.1%

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I won the lottery

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sufficient to fund my dissolute lifestyle in several countries.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I 'earn' absolutely nothing now - it is all pension!! :thumright:

TurtleHead

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I studied at uni for 4 years and earn the lowest ammount. What a farce, should have become a plumber like my brother and earned an absolute mint.
NHS I Shit it!!!!!

I earn a pretty penny turning tricks behind the NAAFI. £20 a pop!

£150,000? Darling I wouldn't get out of bed for £150,000.

I get paid peanuts, but I am my own boss and get sundays off. However the low stress lifestyle, choice of hours and working for myself make up for the money.

Personally I'm looking forward to retiring as I am due to inherit a nice property on the south coast, and this plus three pensions, life assurance payouts and the sale of my current house should sort me out nicely.

Well at least the figures look OK on paper these days...

:)

Rodney2q

Personally I'm looking forward to retiring as I am due to inherit a nice property on the south coast, and this plus three pensions, life assurance payouts and the sale of my current house should sort me out nicely.

Rodney2q
Now there's a bloke with a plan, Enjoy it in rude health.

Talking money? How crass!

This place is like the Army v Navy game, all the random blokes you bump into (who are suddenly your best mate and remembering in detail things you both got up to years ago, even though you have no idea who he is) are all making loads more dosh than they would had they stayed, getting out was the best move they ever made, it was all sh*t, yet here they are, bugging you, not letting you mingle and looking forlornly into the dregs of their plastic pint cup that they have been cradling for the last hour.

Millionars to a man :)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Are those weekly or monthly figures mate?
Seriously, you need to re-visit your day rate. My self-help book will show you how. Do you need to review any goals - I've something for that too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The Training Wing 9
G Aviation 2
Gas Gas Gas Army Reserve 5