So What Do "Muslim" Terrorists Look Like?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Seadog, Apr 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From The Guardian, 29 March.,3604,1180136,00.html

From today's Telegraph.

2. They can be from any race on the planet, they can be Male or female.

Strange , I don't remember the Pope issuing an edict to Catholic Churches, that their congregations must co-operate with the 5-Oh, likewise the Protestant church , during the "unpleasantness" OTW

Hallejuljah , The beloved Leader (May the light of his countenance etc etc) has successfully created a whole new climate of fear and mistrust.

Makes you wonder why the Labour Party are so keen to ram these islands full of asylum seekers on forged documents doesn't it?

I mean, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd almost believe that a continuing atmosphere of tension and mistrust, could almost lead to open rioting and attacks and counter-attacks along ethnic and religious lines, leading to the Government having to propose sweeping new Police and Legal powers, to "Combat the threat"

Why, if things got that bad, Blair could invoke the new Emergency Powers Act, and remain in Office until the threat was past.

After all, there is historical precedent to support that POV. But then again, that's what Mr. I Amin , Mr. J. Kenyatta , Uncle Black Bob the B*stard and a certain Mr. A Hitler did.

Maybe the next stage, is to make all Muslims wear a Green crescent on their clothing?

At least Beverly Hughes has taken the Mess Webley for a walk.
  3. Bit off topic here but PTP's Hitler reference reminded me of something.

Who remembers Bliar's speech to the faithful, and a grateful nation ( we are sooooooo fortunate...) of 1999? The last paragraph

in its delivery came close to:

One Party, one nation....One Thousand Year Reich.

Set us free? I think not.
  4. ein Volk, ein Reich, ein BLiar???
    It does have a certain ring to it...
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It's all becoming clear; Hoon didn't resign for misleading the House, because he was 'only following orders'.

I hear the APTC is to be renamed the 'Strength Through Joy' Corps.
  6. I can hardly wait for the 'Night of the Long Knives'!! I wonder who will be on the hit list?

Strange.....I have always been fond of Brown shirts:)