So, what did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Dec 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me-200 Kangaroubles, two glasses of near-beer, an opportunity to tell Dashing Chap to fuck off (again) and a big, painful zit on my temple. No nympho, no Blaser Tactical 2, sigh...

What about you then, eh?

2. Don't know yet but would imagine a sore head and a housefull of semirelatives.

3. And that's just the OH's house, brother, sister, mum, dad, all the same person really :wink:

4. To all on this site, especially those who have served and who still serving, my wife and I wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas, and we hope all your wishes come true and that you have a great year in 2010, and for those of you still serving, we pray if you are not close to home, that you return home safe to your loved ones

we read most of the threads on this site on a regular basis, so for those of you who have no wish to have a Holy Christmas - the we still wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas. :D :D :D :D :D

5. To all on this site, especially those who have served and who still serving, my wife and I wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas, and we hope all your wishes come true and that you have a great year in 2010, and for those of you still serving, we pray if you are not close to home, that you return home safe to your loved ones

we read most of the threads on this site on a regular basis, so for those of you who have no wish to have a Holy Christmas - the we still wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas. :D :D :D :D :D

6. I thought the pair of wellington boots I got one year was a good joke , but it has now been surpassed by a touchscreen phone, would using my penis to operate it be considered obcene ?

WW

7. I'm not getting a single present. Lol thank god, it's saved me hundreds in getting other people presents.
    Only a phone call from the OH in Afghan this year, good enough for me though :D

8. So far: a bottle of Dissorano, Help for Heroes Chocolate bars, Help for Heroes mouse mat, Help For Heroes hot chocolate and f*cking slippers.

9. I woke up with wood, Santa you hermer! I hope it lasts, at least until after the Ma in Law has gone home.

10. After she’s gone!! You raving heemasex!!

11. Sobriety.

12. A barny and ungrateful kids

13. Woke up to the most awesome blowjob ever this morning...naturally waiting to let it reach its natural conclusion and in my half asleep state I leapt out of bed as it suddenly occured to me...."SANTA YOU DIRTY FCUKING B$%STARD"...

Thankfully it was the missus wishing me Merry Christmas. :-D

Otherwise a very cool Garmin touchy screen GPS...Colerado or something...a right little magic box.

14. An espresso machine. Shiny, and has bits hanging off it everywhere. I'm suitably impressed :D

15. Sgt.Slingsby

Sgt.Slingsby War Hero Good Egg (charities)

More bloody honey. Nobody has any imagination these days. :roll: