So, what did Santa bring you?

Me-200 Kangaroubles, two glasses of near-beer, an opportunity to tell Dashing Chap to fuck off (again) and a big, painful zit on my temple. No nympho, no Blaser Tactical 2, sigh...

What about you then, eh?

spaz said:
Don't know yet but would imagine a sore head and a housefull of semirelatives.
And that's just the OH's house, brother, sister, mum, dad, all the same person really :wink:

To all on this site, especially those who have served and who still serving, my wife and I wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas, and we hope all your wishes come true and that you have a great year in 2010, and for those of you still serving, we pray if you are not close to home, that you return home safe to your loved ones

we read most of the threads on this site on a regular basis, so for those of you who have no wish to have a Holy Christmas - the we still wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas. :D :D :D :D :D

To all on this site, especially those who have served and who still serving, my wife and I wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas, and we hope all your wishes come true and that you have a great year in 2010, and for those of you still serving, we pray if you are not close to home, that you return home safe to your loved ones

we read most of the threads on this site on a regular basis, so for those of you who have no wish to have a Holy Christmas - the we still wish you a Happy and Holy Christmas. :D :D :D :D :D

I thought the pair of wellington boots I got one year was a good joke , but it has now been surpassed by a touchscreen phone, would using my penis to operate it be considered obcene ?

WW

I'm not getting a single present. Lol thank god, it's saved me hundreds in getting other people presents.
Only a phone call from the OH in Afghan this year, good enough for me though :D

So far: a bottle of Dissorano, Help for Heroes Chocolate bars, Help for Heroes mouse mat, Help For Heroes hot chocolate and f*cking slippers.

Woke up to the most awesome blowjob ever this morning...naturally waiting to let it reach its natural conclusion and in my half asleep state I leapt out of bed as it suddenly occured to me...."SANTA YOU DIRTY FCUKING B$%STARD"...

Thankfully it was the missus wishing me Merry Christmas. :-D

Otherwise a very cool Garmin touchy screen GPS...Colerado or something...a right little magic box.

An espresso machine. Shiny, and has bits hanging off it everywhere. I'm suitably impressed :D

Jacko2838 said:

I had a very Holy Christmas. Firstly because I was driven to Saigon yesterday to have a tooth fitted into a hole in my upper jaw. Rather unpleasant, but needs must and all that. After a kip and some pain killers I went to the Caravelle hotel for a top quality Christmas nosh. For a Buddhist / Communist country, Vietnam has certainly embraced Christmas. I had to walk back to my hotel after dinner as there were so many people in the streets - on foot, bicycle and motorbike - that public transport and taxis were suspended. There must have been a million people on the streets of Saigon last night. And not a sign of trouble anywhere. I called in at a couple of bars.... And then I awoke this morning with a very cute long haired dictionary beside me, so we played pop the weasel for a couple of hours before my car arrived to bring me back to the land of mosquitos and dengue fever. So, on the hole, a holy Christmas. Ithangyue.

Taxi!

1 snoring dog, 2 guinea fowls, 3 pairs of socks, 4 bits of toast

and a "surprise" gift item that looks remarkably like a bottle of Gucci Envy.

Oh, and the Reni teddy bear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got fcuk all! Obviously, the change of address details got lost en route to him...or any of my family. :roll:

Good pair of boots to stop me falling on my arrse in the snow and another fecking pair of slippers, type old ladies wear with the fur around the top to absorb the piss when they pee down their legs. Oh and a mug :D