So what are we ‘losing’ by leaving the EU?

This thread takes some digestive!
Which, of course, we'll have to find another name for if we manage a UK/US trade deal. Not allowed to call the digestives in the States.
We'll have to have Graham (pronounced Gram for some reason) crackers.

Perhaps you should change your post to "this thread takes the biscuit"?
Oh, no, that'll be out as well. This thread takes the cookie? Nope, doesn't sound right.

Which, of course, we'll have to find another name for if we manage a UK/US trade deal. Not allowed to call the digestives in the States.
We'll have to have Graham (pronounced Gram for some reason) crackers.

Perhaps you should change your post to "this thread takes the biscuit"?
Oh, no, that'll be out as well. This thread takes the cookie? Nope, doesn't sound right.
(I never started the thread...)

You'll not be alllowed, or able to afford to buy brie or camembert in April

You'll not be alllowed, or able to afford to buy brie or camembert in April
I'm of to La Belle France in June and, will bring back my usual few kilos of Comte and, home made Wild Boar/Venison Salamis. I wonder how friendly the the French Customs at the Gare du Nord will be now.

Almost forgot, will also be carrying my Bouquet of home grown Rhubarb ! :mrgreen:

I'm of to La Belle France in June and, will bring back my usual few kilos of Comte and, home made Wild Boar/Venison Salamis. I wonder how friendly the the French Customs at the Gare du Nord will be now.

Almost forgot, will also be carrying my Bouquet of home grown Rhubarb ! :mrgreen:
You'd better hope they're friendly otherwise you may find your rhubarb being 'forced' in a different way... and likewise, the salami on the return journey.

You'd better hope they're friendly otherwise you may find your rhubarb being 'forced' in a different way... and likewise, the salami on the return journey.
I go to Lorraine, most of my friends would kill to leave the EU, The German ones just over the border hate Merkel with a vengance, the French ones can't stand Macron. When the referendum result was announced, they all went off to the local bar and, got smashed in celebration, what's not to like ? :mrgreen:

I go to Lorraine, most of my friends would kill to leave the EU,
But we're constantly told that it's thanks to the EU that we haven't engaged in bouts of killing each other since 1945 (even though the EU didn't come into existence until November 1993).

Get with the programme, you heretic!

But we're constantly told that it's thanks to the EU that we haven't engaged in bouts of killing each other since 1945 (even though the EU didn't come into existence until November 1993).

Get with the programme, you heretic!
Mea Culpa. :(