So tired of PC..bus tickets available.

#1
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#3
rickshaw-major said:
This is blatant Ismism - rot in hell you ismistic barsteward!
Ismist, ismism... I like it!


Could we also use "Jismism" as a new term for cock-dodging lesbianism?
 
#4
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Something wrong with Barstewards is there Rickshaw? Got a problem with us have you? You and your fcuking Barstewardism not only makes me sick, it fcuking oppresses my right to be!

And the horse you rode in on biatch!!!!!!
 
#6
Biped said:
Something wrong with Barstewards is there Rickshaw? Got a problem with us have you? You and your fcuking Barstewardism not only makes me sick, it fcuking oppresses my right to be!

And the horse you rode in on biatch!!!!!!
I'm fcuking fed up to the backteeth of people saying fcuk you and the horse you rode in on. What's the horse done to you that it deserves fcuking? Horseist cnut.
 
#7
You can click on pretty much any thread in the NAAFI (or most of them in the CA forum, for that matter) and have a good old community b!tch about PC, if you haven't noticed. Was the world crying out for another one?
 
#8
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
With views like that you could find yourself behind bars in prism :x
 
#9
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Curiously, the thing that tires me out the most is thick-as-pigshit no-nothings who reckon having an opinion is the same as it being worth anything.

If you talk shite, be prepared to be told so. The only problem with PC is that it's too damn polite to tell you you're an arrsehole when you're acting like one - it has to dress it up in touchy-feely language and long words the ignorant aren't comfortable with.

As to respect, try showing some instead of just demanding it as of right. As it stands, you don't come across as having enough braincells in your entire inbred family to equip one half-wit to CES.
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
If your tired of PC, Log Off!
 
#11
spaz said:
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
 
#12
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past
If only you were, then we woudn't have to put up with you in the present. :roll:
 
#13
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
Run out of brain medicine again?
 
#14
Smart-As, you are the proud winner of 2 tickets, one way, on the outrage bus for your personal outrage, destination Spitting City. I really don't mean to make anyone unhappy to that level, but when I do by accident, does it make me crease?
 
#15
spaz said:
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
Run out of brain medicine again?
I indulge in quite a few 'brainers' that i need to tolerate people like fcuking YOU.All legal and above board of course.You never know our paths may cross in the 'Spaz' clinic. :roll:
 
#16
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
Run out of brain medicine again?
I indulge in quite a few 'brainers' that i need to tolerate people like fcuking YOU.All legal and above board of course.You never know our paths may cross in the 'Spaz' clinic. :roll:
I had a quick look through your posts, in an attempt to find something legible. However I started to get a headache after a few minutes, so I am still none the wiser as to which planet you are from.
 
#18
spaz said:
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
hedgehog64 said:
spaz said:
scrofula said:
I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
Run out of brain medicine again?
I indulge in quite a few 'brainers' that i need to tolerate people like fcuking YOU.All legal and above board of course.You never know our paths may cross in the 'Spaz' clinic. :roll:
I had a quick look through your posts, in an attempt to find something legible. However I started to get a headache after a few minutes, so I am still none the wiser as to which planet your from.
Same here,to answer your query I'm a Martian snowflake.Hope that helps 'Boss. :slow: '
 
#19
Oh, and Smart-As, please don't bring my family, ie my children, into this, as others have done on other threads. It just shows your own inbreeding. And, BTW, no offence actually, just a bit of social upgrading.
 
#20
scrofula said:
Smart-As, you are the proud winner of 2 tickets, one way, on the outrage bus for your personal outrage, destination Spitting City. I really don't mean to make anyone unhappy to that level, but when I do by accident, does it make me crease?
Nothing you could ever do would make me unhappy. Tired, yes. Bored, yes. Confused, frequently. Numb, irritated and unmoved all on a regular basis. But unhappy? Get bent.

Does it make you crease? I think it's more likely to make you furrow, as in your brow when you try to understand stuff.

scrofula said:
Oh, and Smart-As, please don't bring my family, ie my children, into this, as others have done on other threads. It just shows your own inbreeding. And, BTW, no offence actually, just a bit of social upgrading.
I didn't bring your children into it, unaware as I was of their existence and naively hoping you hadn't hammered yet another batch of genetic nails into the coffin of Darwinism.

In any case, I think you meant 'ill-breeding', not 'inbreeding' if you were commenting on my manners. 'Inbreeding' is a dig at intelligence and if you want to measure intellectual willies step up and take your chances, laddie.

Hope that's non-PC enough for you?
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top