So tired of PC..bus tickets available.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Oct 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know I am living in the past when I think that everyone might have personal opinions and that saying them out loud is not an offence, but.....I AM FCUKING SICK of people who like to grab hold of the smallest innuendo and turn it into an -ism. It is everywhere, as is a complete absence of respect, real respect, for anyone else. Ironic that, isn't it? An anomoly I am fkin tired of. Anyone feel the same? Lezzers, towelheads and single-parent families need not respond.
  2. This is blatant Ismism - rot in hell you ismistic barsteward!
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Ismist, ismism... I like it!

Could we also use "Jismism" as a new term for cock-dodging lesbianism?
  4. Are you aiming to get a new thread into the arrsehole everyday you twatflap?
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Something wrong with Barstewards is there Rickshaw? Got a problem with us have you? You and your fcuking Barstewardism not only makes me sick, it fcuking oppresses my right to be!

And the horse you rode in on biatch!!!!!!
  6. I'm fcuking fed up to the backteeth of people saying fcuk you and the horse you rode in on. What's the horse done to you that it deserves fcuking? Horseist cnut.
  7. You can click on pretty much any thread in the NAAFI (or most of them in the CA forum, for that matter) and have a good old community b!tch about PC, if you haven't noticed. Was the world crying out for another one?
  8. With views like that you could find yourself behind bars in prism :x
  9. Curiously, the thing that tires me out the most is thick-as-pigshit no-nothings who reckon having an opinion is the same as it being worth anything.

If you talk shite, be prepared to be told so. The only problem with PC is that it's too damn polite to tell you you're an arrsehole when you're acting like one - it has to dress it up in touchy-feely language and long words the ignorant aren't comfortable with.

As to respect, try showing some instead of just demanding it as of right. As it stands, you don't come across as having enough braincells in your entire inbred family to equip one half-wit to CES.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If your tired of PC, Log Off!
  11. Obviously not you spazzy Flappy lipped little tw@ting incoming plane latino dwarfy type pygmy worshipping faced cnut. :D Where's my blowpipe?.
  12. If only you were, then we woudn't have to put up with you in the present. :roll:
  13. Run out of brain medicine again?
  14. Smart-As, you are the proud winner of 2 tickets, one way, on the outrage bus for your personal outrage, destination Spitting City. I really don't mean to make anyone unhappy to that level, but when I do by accident, does it make me crease?
  15. I indulge in quite a few 'brainers' that i need to tolerate people like fcuking YOU.All legal and above board of course.You never know our paths may cross in the 'Spaz' clinic. :roll: