So, That's what there're for...not wànking!

Are we the only ape species where males fight over females?

Don't they also throw shît?
The study was carried out at the University of Utah. You're not exactly introducing an independent variable, there.

Which reminds me of a study into why a willy has a bell end.
Warwick University concluded it was to give the man more pleasure
Liverpool University concluded it was to give the woman more pleasure
Dublin University concluded it was to stop your hand falling off.

Kirkz

LE
Which reminds me of a study into why a willy has a bell end.
Warwick University concluded it was to give the man more pleasure
Liverpool University concluded it was to give the woman more pleasure
Dublin University concluded it was to stop your hand falling off.
Wanking makes your hands fall off :eek:

To place a death-grip on your wallet.

...did you really have to ask, or have I just been wahed?
No, it was a serious question. If these muppet academics claim that blokes developed hands so that they could fight other blokes why would women need hands?

Other species that need to fight other males for females tend to develop big teeth, horns, claws etc. Not fingers.

I suspect the academics making the claim probably got their qualifications from some on-line "university" in India or Hong Kong....

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
No, it was a serious question. If these muppet academics claim that blokes developed hands so that they could fight other blokes why would women need hands?

Other species that need to fight other males for females tend to develop big teeth, horns, claws etc. Not fingers.

I suspect the academics making the claim probably got their qualifications from some on-line "university" in India or Hong Kong....
Yah, but a woman is just a man minus a few bits. It sez so in the Bible. :-D

Yokel

LE
Anyway - the Aussies on this site must be proud of this Australian scientific endeavor.

Anyway - the Aussies on this site must be proud of this Australian scientific endeavor.
It's actually an American endeavor.

If I'd been asked to predict which nation would crowbar wanking monkeys into evolutionary science I'd have gone with Japanese. Just goes to show.

Wanking - YES- for young blades but for old gits like me (80) holding pints of bitter with one hand & reaching for the piss pot with the other

Wanking - YES- for young blades but for old gits like me (80) holding pints of bitter with one hand & reaching for the piss pot with the other
Think it was Socrates,Sophocles,Plato or one of them,reckoned he was glad to lose his sex drive in his 80s.Said it was like 'being chained to a lunatic'....;)

Latest Threads