So! Tell us then!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How's about a little 'taster' so maybe we can be tempted to use some of our Christmas money to place an advance order!

Can we have a member exclusive peek, please?

After the first 200 pages on Tropper, Mike Golden and AK is there going to be any room to fit in MDN, Flashy and Slugsters exploits with a little cameo at the end for the other 20,000+ARRSERS.......or will there be an ARRSER guide 2

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This book is turning out to be like the WMD that the Glorious Teflon Bliar (soon to be sent down by the Iraq Inquiry) sent the boys looking for.

M

MajorDesAstor

This book is turning out to be like the WMD that the Glorious Teflon Bliar (soon to be sent down by the Iraq Inquiry) sent the boys looking for.
Nope, the book is at the galley proof stage and content will be finalised this week, ready to go to the printers.

But since you asked so nicely earlier on, here's a teaser:

foreword.jpg

I've seen the proofs and can confirm this is going to be a cracker!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nope, the book is at the galley proof stage and content will be finalised this week, ready to go to the printers.

But since you asked so nicely earlier on, here's a teaser:
Many thanks for that Maj DA, it is nice to see such a prompt response to my 'polite' request for a taster - only 9 months wait, which in procurement terms is almost lightning speed! :)

Looks to be good. I like the foreword. Its nice that those high up in the CoC endorse this site and the others like it (NavyNet and E-Goat)!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Also available for pre-order from Amazon

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So what am I meant to do with the existing one I've got??? ^^
Well, considering you have waited 10 months to respond, perhaps if it has taken you that long to read then you should re-read it and give us some peace!! ^~