So Proud

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Sep 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been a very busy helicopter night tonight, and I couldn't sleep, so I was rummaging through the Arrse Hole and found the first entry:

I am so proud of myself.

They created the arrse hole, just for liddle old me. Bless.

Feel free to carry the lurrve on.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Dale,you're so modest......
  3. Can we start another nice thread? That was nice and left me with a warm tingly feeling in my pants :D

I think you’ll find that the hole was created so that we could abuse the likes of Chubb without polluting the rest of the site.
  4. Don't fcuking bother. The first thread was bad enough, watching you lot bezzering a paedo made me want to heave.

Open your eyes kids, the reason it was put in the ars ehole was because it was shite, so a second one is unlikey to be any better ffs.

If you want to be nice, fark off over to Rear Party with the rest of the fat lonely knitters.
  5. I love you Moody, show me your giblets :D
  6. All the skinny, non knitting, popular (in their own lunchtime-ers) won't go if you dis it!

Try this..... *cough*

'All the nice people with caring natures and the ability to share and support others should avoid the nasty arrse and go to its wonderful sister site, Rear Party'

Love to all Beebs x
  7. Not only did you start the hole, your dilligent efforts have created a fair few threads that have ended up/started in here.

well done.
  8. sorry mistake here!