Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

So Mike Yardley and all of the soon expected to appear gun control band wagon jumpers starting to , are the Kiwi's F u Cked when it comes to shooting?

Well if you openly carrying said rifle in say Target, I would expect you to be challenged by LE or a fellow citizen. If you bought an SKS over all the the other choices available, I would think you need to save up and buy something of quality.

However we also have quite a few of your peers from Alberta and Saskatchewan down here. I wouldn’t say you would draw to much attention. Many Canucks are far more acceptable then say Californians.
I take it then you have no issues with a foreigner coming to the US and buying a firearm with no oversight at all?

Depends on the foreigner and their immigration status.
Well, I’m a foreigner when I cross over, and Johnny Law has no clue of my political or religious leanings when I go through customs , yet I can still easily pick up a firearm no prob, you have problems with that?

Sneaking other foreigners in, buying weapons of mass destructions eh?
The only reason I brought any of this up was a few years back I had crossed paths with some of your more interesting countrymen and it got me thinking. As I was heading south on I-75 in Michigan we decided stop at an off ramp and get a bite to eat. We noticed a sign for a barn sale and had time to kill and thought it might be interesting. Ended up stopping at a farm with signage for the sale, drove in and found you had to go around the back of the barn to enter. To say I was surprised when I looked through the wide open doors is an understatement. The walls were draped in cam nets and there were more bdu’s, rucks, webbing, etc than i have ever seen outside a surplus store, but that wasn’t really surprising. It was more the 3 tables covered in firearms ranging from sks’ and Remington 870’s to AR’s being sold by gents with shaved heads and pseudo nazi uniforms hanging about. I could also purchase various infidel bumper stickers and tshirts as well as various flags with aryan symbols. I asked if I could buy any of the guns and they had no problem with it and would happily sell me ammo as well. It was blatantly obvious I wasn’t an American and my vehicle had Ontario plates to boot, but not an issue at all.
It got me thinking how anyone from anywhere under the right circumstances can pick up a gun in the US without an issue and do whatever they wish with it. I am far from anti gun, but you need to admit there is a big problem with guns going to people who have no business with having one.

The only reason I brought any of this up was a few years back I had crossed paths with some of your more interesting countrymen and it got me thinking. As I was heading south on I-75 in Michigan we decided stop at an off ramp and get a bite to eat. We noticed a sign for a barn sale and had time to kill and thought it might be interesting. Ended up stopping at a farm with signage for the sale, drove in and found you had to go around the back of the barn to enter. To say I was surprised when I looked through the wide open doors is an understatement. The walls were draped in cam nets and there were more bdu’s, rucks, webbing, etc than i have ever seen outside a surplus store, but that wasn’t really surprising. It was more the 3 tables covered in firearms ranging from sks’ and Remington 870’s to AR’s being sold by gents with shaved heads and pseudo nazi uniforms hanging about. I could also purchase various infidel bumper stickers and tshirts as well as various flags with aryan symbols. I asked if I could buy any of the guns and they had no problem with it and would happily sell me ammo as well. It was blatantly obvious I wasn’t an American and my vehicle had Ontario plates to boot, but not an issue at all.
It got me thinking how anyone from anywhere under the right circumstances can pick up a gun in the US without an issue and do whatever they wish with it. I am far from anti gun, but you need to admit there is a big problem with guns going to people who have no business with having one.

Somehow I don’t know if buying from them would have been a good idea. Armslist is what I use, but I trade within the CCP circle. Which is a rather exclusive club.

No shit........

Well you might have ended up on the white power mailing list.

The point that I think many people fail to grasp is that a large chunk of us, go through a voluntary background check every 5 years. With the information already on file, it does it doesn’t matter what we have in the gun safes.

Concealed-carry permit holders are law-abiding | HeraldNet.com

CCP holders are some of the most law abiding citizens here.