So its true that car size is inversely proportional to....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by putteesinmyhands, Apr 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When Googling and "Safe Search" is off, even the most innocent search can come up with some surprising results.

Penis Size Chart #1 - Penis Length (Erect)
    [​IMG]

From the chart above we can see that Over 55% of men with penis size between 5.5" to 6.5", this are result based on survey of 600 people, within age between 19 to 30 in USA. And the length is measured along the head of the penis from tip to abdomen.

and...

[​IMG]

Which explains why American cars are so big. (And presumably also suggests why Germans look smug in their Smart cars).

Then I found this:

[​IMG]

If you plot the results of the first two charts on the last one, you see why American birds "just adore the British accent". Evidently "accent" is a euphemism.

2. Fuck yeah, way bigger then yank average...take that Abraham Lincoln :lol:

3. My dad and I'm not afraid to say this (or know it) is an effing monster, I'm so proud of him and he is 72....way to go dad

4. I drive a Ford Ka :wink:

5. I drive a 4 litre Jaguar XJS and, whilst it may make my penis look small, it does enable me to maintain a hard on for a greater length of time. 8)

6. For the first time in my life I'm please to say I'm in the red. :D

7. close family :? 8O :? 8O

8. That can't be real, is it photo shopped? fcuk me I would hang myself if it was as small as that.

9. Err I've got a convertible - but I'm not circumcised!

10. I've got an estate, but I don't like it in the back door.

11. I don't own a car...is there a relevant survey for penis size compared to number of train tickets bought?

12. I'm a cyclist <smug grin>.

13. Tight pant's......

14. ive got an astra im comfortably in the green