So is this where

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Why have you got a picture of Corpse's arse as an avatar ?

blue_eyes said:
The yanks hang out??? :lol:
No, the fact that we have a Union Jack at the top of the page and the entrance page states that this is the community of the British army should be a bit of a givaway :roll:

I posted under Multinational HQ. Is that not what its far? I read some of the post and seems to me there are some yanks.

So in other words Multinational HQ are not far spams? :)

GoodCO
Welcome, welcome
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:53 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its come to my attention that we appear to have been visited by large numbers of our 'cousins' from over the pond due to some internal family politics. Guys, please feel free to make yourself at home ( I notice most of you already have!) and I hope you enjoy the slightly different ambience that we have on this site.

Any problems then the Good CO, myself or the mods should be able to help. I'm also sure that the troops will help out with any minor language difficulties you may have with words like fanny, fag and *!

Enjoy!

Is there something that im missing here?

blue_eyes said:
I posted under Multinational HQ. Is that not what its far? ..................................

Yes, you are correct, it is gb4ever who is missing something :lol:

RCSignals said:
blue_eyes said:
I posted under Multinational HQ. Is that not what its far? ..................................

Yes, you are correct, it is gb4ever who is missing something :lol:

If he would look up his arrse he will find his lost penis. :D :p

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
blue_eyes said:
I posted under Multinational HQ. Is that not what its far? I read some of the post and seems to me there are some yanks.

So in other words Multinational HQ are not far spams? :)

GoodCO
Welcome, welcome
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:53 pm

Absolutely not....it is gb4ever ( who has an American cartoon bunny as an avatar) who doesn't get it...you're in the right place ...welcome.....nice rack :)

Le Chevre

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cutaway said:
Why have you got an SS recruiting poster as part of your sig?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Goatman said:
Cutaway said:
Bit over protective of Blue_eyes aren't you ? I'm sure she can hold her own.
Do you know her or are you just hoping for a sniff of clack ?

Check out the pic again - it's not the original Freikorps poster.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cutaway said:
Goatman said:
Cutaway said:

Damn...sussed again :lol: ...I'm sure ol Blue Eyes can, er, more than hold her own - I'll hold it for her , as a gentleman should, but only if required.

Re the avatar I bow to your superior knowledge of Nazi recruiting literature Cuts .....I had it down as the Waffen SS poster which some Dansk has overwritten.
Bit like this one:

[Edit: ten minutes later] or indeed THIS one....from a site called www.axishistory.com....

....on a page titled 'Waffen SS propaganda'......

I was in Denmark in 1990 ( The North Sea bar in Esjberg IIRC ...um...bit hazy....) ..........a lively detestation of everything Kraut was still in evidence......unlike in Norway under the pro-Nazi PM Quisling , I wasn't aware that Danes had answered the call to Adolf's side in quite such enthusiastic numbers.....

The Waffen SS were an odious bunch of over-romanticised kiddy killers - anyone who wears a poppy on Remembrance Day would spit on them....

Goatman said:
Cutaway said:
Goatman said:
Cutaway said:

Damn...sussed again :lol: ...I'm sure ol Blue Eyes can, er, more than hold her own - I'll hold it for her , as a gentleman should, but only if required.

Re the avatar I bow to your superior knowledge of Nazi recruiting literature Cuts .....I had it down as the Waffen SS poster which some Dansk has overwritten.
Bit like this one:

[Edit: ten minutes later] or indeed THIS one....from a site called www.axishistory.com....

....on a page titled 'Waffen SS propaganda'......

I was in Denmark in 1990 ( The North Sea bar in Esjberg IIRC ...um...bit hazy....) ..........a lively detestation of everything Kraut was still in evidence......unlike in Norway under the pro-Nazi PM Quisling , I wasn't aware that Danes had answered the call to Adolf's side in quite such enthusiastic numbers.....

The Waffen SS were an odious bunch of over-romanticised kiddy killers - anyone who wears a poppy on Remembrance Day would spit on them....
That is a lightly edited Frikorps Danmark recruiting poster and the Nordland SS Regiment did have substantial numbers of Danes. Worst were the local collaborators, the Schalburgkorps, who mostly got their in 1945-6. Good riddance. Some of the SS types emerged blinking from Soviet captivity in the 50s and ended up in nick as well.

My old feller was in Holger Danske and he did his share of that sort of scum before making it across to the UK in '44 and continuing the motion.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Does anyone have the faintest clue where this thread is headed? :)
I think it's turned into the "who here speaks Danish?" thread.

Da kan man bare se hvor hurtigt alt aendrer sig her paa Arrse, ikke?

Oh - and welcome, welcome, to our neighbo(u)rs from Over The Pond. This is indeed one of the places the seppos hang out.

Glad_det_er_Forbi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
R The Intelligence Cell 8