So I presume that this would be legal here?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schaden, Jan 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. I'd smash her!!
  3. Who, Cate Blanchett?

Edit; 'The rifle will be shipped in a wooden crate. The crate is handmade by a Amish community in New York state.' No irony there then!
  4. I'd like to see the rifle poking out her clopper.

FFS it's only a .22
  5. I know, major calibre fail there. Maybe it was chosen to get around higher-powered calibre restrictions, to make it more commercially viable.
  6. She's over 18, pretty well everything you can do with her is legal here, RGJ: shovel, pick, dumb blond chick drill excepted.

Who gave the bitch a gun?
  7. Plus that red bag in the corner reads 'OMO'

Get in, lads!
  8. Sadly that red bag reads Gamo, not OMO, otherwise i would be on my bike by now.

GAMO suggests to me that the gat she's holding is a softair Walt weapon and not the new Shickelgruber XR4i bunny buster turbo as claimed.
  9. Fuck, it does too. Then she's up for sticking the pedo gun up her mudbutton.
  10. made by gsg, the inside will be just like the gsg mp-5 and gsg ak47 clones i guess.
    as soon as the american demand has been filled and any posible import issues sorted-out here they will be available on a UK FAC, may be a while though.

if your into that era check these out...

modern made semi-auto copys of ww2 waffen arms, they also make manual loading versions of some models for nations were self loaders are restricted, dunno if there available in the UK, gonna check that...... wait out.
  11. [​IMG]

GAMO not OMO! She's up for hoop dhoby!

Aroused by

12. You sir, are a genius. :)