So how will we know each other?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by TheIronDuke, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You know the score. You are moving through an airport and you catch the eye of a leery **** and you think. "I bet you are on ARRSE, aren't you, you leery ****?"

So how will we know each other? I'll start shall I? Good.

Business
    Shoes by Loake. Silk socks. Suit by Armani. Shirt by Thomas Pink. Tie by DeCherco. Cuffs by Butler and Wilson. Watch by Philippe Patek. After shave - depends upon me mood. Have to see.

Leisure
    Low backed sand shoes - currently blue ones from Firetrap. Cargo pants - lazy loose and lots of pockets. Light blue T shirt from Fruit of the Loom. Slightly darker American Cambric Wrangler shirt (pockets). Navy blue wool cardigan by Vivienne Westwood. Watch by Traser or G-Shock, depending on where I am going. After shave - depends upon me mood. Have to see.

So, what do you wear when you are travelling?

2. Your description reminds me of a chapter out of American Psycho

Nice touch on the pp watch - I'd love one of those, possibly to the extent that I'd insist in being buried in it rather than pass it on to my male offspring.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arrse scooter patch when we get one printed up... won.t catch me wearing that cheap trash on my iconic vespa and I doubt Brettrider would want to ruin when pushing his lammy...

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You play a good game, but when it comes to it you reveal yourself not as the landed gentleman you pretend to be but a rich chav. Suit by Armani? Why not just go the whole hog and wear a hoody?

Shoes by John Lobb. Suit handmade by a little tailor in town. Shirts, by a litle shirtmaker in town. Tie - old school or Service. Cuffs - grandpa's. Watch, ditto. Aftershave - for girls.

• Like Like x 4
  6. My victims skin. And white socks.

7. TheIronDuke

Thank you for your time Sir. Please proceed airside. Have a nice trip.

8. TheIronDuke

If you would step into this room please? Big Doris will be along shortly. Big Doris is not waiting until she 'gets one printed up'. Oh no. Big Doris just cant wait to meet scooter boys.

9. Arrse TRF.

10. No umbrella sir?

11. Business: Casio G Shock anniversary edition, Base brown shoes, M&S Chino's and smart shirt, Crew Collection jacket, CK1 gay juice.

Leisure: Casio G Shock anniversary edition, Base brown shoes, M&S Chino's and smart shirt, Crew Collection jacket, CK1 gay juice, my bright red rape cape.

12. Business: Shoes, trousers, shirt, jacket depending on time of year.
    Leisure: Shoes. trousers shirt, jacket depending on time of year.

Not being a fashion victim nor yet a label snob I really haven't a clue which far eastern slave labourer made my clothes and really don't care.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll have stripped naked, covered myself in Cow Gum and rolled in sequins.

14. TheIronDuke

Double scan the bags on this one would you Derek?

15. Black Underarmour boxers, black Underarmour golf shirt, Meindl boots with white socks turned down, G shock watch. Oakley half jackets with ice blue lenses.

Funnily enough, I never get stopped by Customs either.

And 'Diesel' aftershave, the fuel you understand, not man perfume.