So how was attendance last night?

2 Offrs
2 SNCOs
4 JNCOs
8 Recruits

How do these compare to normal drill nights? Up, not much change, slightly down or way down?

And, more cynically, how do these compare to the nominal roll minus those mobilised?

No idea; most of use read "Civvie Loafers" to be honest,

5A tells me you're just about to finish a book - colouring in the last page I take it?

Idrach

About normal. We have 9 blokes mobilised right now.

Bravo_Bravo said:
No idea; most of use read "Civvie Loafers" to be honest,

5A tells me you're just about to finish a book - colouring in the last page I take it?
I find it impossible to tell civvies anything. The hot rush of bile renders me incapable of speech.

Our attendance was very good last night, the OC paraded and said he was very pleased to see such a turn out for C1 training

Que lots of wide eyed squaddies mouthing to each other

"What !!! Tonights C1 ???"

Bravo_Bravo said:
About normal. We have 9 blokes mobilised right now.
That's really quite encouraging - both sentences. Unfortunately wellyhead's post shows that the comms plan is still working to specification.

My CO has written personally to everyone in the regiment to explain what is going on. Noone is under any illusions.

msr

Our drill nights have been binned completely. Bit of a shame as im sure people would still turn in.

About normal for the Bty. LAD was slightly low (but can vary a lot anyway), but a show of hands seemed to show that most people will stick it out for now.

Plans are to keep the Tuesdays going, and try and do some vaguely social/"fun" things where possible. Little easier for us as spanner monkeys, as the vehicles won't be going anywhere, and we can get some training done instead of just fixing what the gun bunnies bent - expecting it to be half days on Saturdays if any, followed by pub trips or something social. Anything to keep people in the habit of attending, really.

msr said:
My CO has written personally to everyone in the regiment to explain what is going on. Noone is under any illusions.

msr
Maybe the CO should call Noone in for a personal chat then, otherwise he may fall prey to some of these illusions?

Bravo_Bravo said:
Would that be Peter Noone?
I've a Noone too, seems he does a lot of stuff.

who did that?

Noone.