So, how many Chavs are on ARRSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pupgreen said:
Would that remark be directed at me? Pup? I would consider an insult from a chav to be roughly akin to a compliment. :D

oh $hit! 17% Chav.
could be worse though, but i dont see how.

as ive got the highest score here so far im thinking of a name change and a trip to staines,,,,oops siht thats were i live already,,arrrrgh...
im doomed,,,,,,

pupgreen said:
as ive got the highest score here so far im thinking of a name change and a trip to staines,,,,oops siht thats were i live already,,arrrrgh...
im doomed,,,,,,
Don't forget your Burberry on the way out! :twisted:

28%, but I demand a recount!

No squadie hasn't urineated in the street!!!!

And I would hardly classify the ownership of a £30,000 caravan as chavy!!!! (not me though! :D )

43%, jesus, no bloody excuse, but then I do come from Sarf Lunnon, innit?

24%, but much of it was so long ago. I am distraught. really I am. I cleanse society of chav scum. no not a copper, but a vigilante. well, at least I dream of being one when I can't sleep at night. Now I find out i'm also 'part' chav scum. Not the end of the world though? just think wesley snipes in blade. Except I'm white. and fat. and ugly. :cry:

IT_Guy said:
IT_Guy said:
The wife did this test today and discovered she is 67% chav. (I've now thrown her out.)

Chav Test

I scored 20% but I suspect only because the wife was dragging me down.
I am however 73% Geek

To be expected I suppose....
7% chav, 81% geek, That’s my social life fucked then :oops:

11%??!!! Dear God.. I'll have to go into hiding. Or at least I would have to bar for the fact that I'm old enough to not really give a sh1t!! As someone said earlier:

a. Find me a squaddie who HASN'T pished in the street

b. Pot Noodle was once quite acceptable

c. I was amod too so there goes the button thingy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads