• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

So, how many Chavs are on ARRSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pupgreen said:
Would that remark be directed at me? Pup? I would consider an insult from a chav to be roughly akin to a compliment. :D

oh $hit! 17% Chav.
could be worse though, but i dont see how.

as ive got the highest score here so far im thinking of a name change and a trip to staines,,,,oops siht thats were i live already,,arrrrgh...
im doomed,,,,,,

pupgreen said:
as ive got the highest score here so far im thinking of a name change and a trip to staines,,,,oops siht thats were i live already,,arrrrgh...
im doomed,,,,,,
Don't forget your Burberry on the way out! :twisted:

IT_Guy said:
The wife did this test today and discovered she is 67% chav. (I've now thrown her out.)

Chav Test

I scored 20% but I suspect only because the wife was dragging me down.
I am however 73% Geek

To be expected I suppose....

28%, but I demand a recount!

No squadie hasn't urineated in the street!!!!

And I would hardly classify the ownership of a £30,000 caravan as chavy!!!! (not me though! :D )

43%, jesus, no bloody excuse, but then I do come from Sarf Lunnon, innit?

24%, but much of it was so long ago. I am distraught. really I am. I cleanse society of chav scum. no not a copper, but a vigilante. well, at least I dream of being one when I can't sleep at night. Now I find out i'm also 'part' chav scum. Not the end of the world though? just think wesley snipes in blade. Except I'm white. and fat. and ugly. :cry:

IT_Guy said:
IT_Guy said:
The wife did this test today and discovered she is 67% chav. (I've now thrown her out.)

Chav Test

I scored 20% but I suspect only because the wife was dragging me down.
I am however 73% Geek

To be expected I suppose....
7% chav, 81% geek, That’s my social life fucked then :oops:

11%??!!! Dear God.. I'll have to go into hiding. Or at least I would have to bar for the fact that I'm old enough to not really give a sh1t!! As someone said earlier:

a. Find me a squaddie who HASN'T pished in the street

b. Pot Noodle was once quite acceptable

c. I was amod too so there goes the button thingy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.