So how long had you been on Facebook before you got offered.

How long?

• Under a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under a month

• Still waiting

• What's Facebook?

• What's a shag?

• Total voters
... a shag?

I'd been on four weeks before a friend of a friend decided she would have to have me. Never even met the lass!

10 minutes......but I did sign myself up to Markintimes mums page ;)

smudge67 said:
10 minutes......but I did sign myself up to Markintimes mums page ;)
Whats she like?

I'v had a few people threaten me via PM on facebook, but no offers to swapping spit.

EX_STAB said:
... a shag?

I'd been on four weeks before a friend of a friend decided she would have to have me. Never even met the lass!

At what point did the fact that she was a trainee taxidermist come to light?

Neither I nor anyone I know have been offered sex, or even coffee and a chat, via Facebook.

...don't look at me, I'm hideous! (runs away crying)

facebooks an easy shag, you can meet people solely for sex or you can meet someone in a club, add them on facebook and talk them round to the idea, same goes with repetitions of one night stands. its a good channel to use.

butters said:
facebooks an easy shag, you can meet people solely for sex or you can meet someone in a club, add them on facebook and talk them round to the idea, same goes with repetitions of one night stands. its a good channel to use.
I still prefer rape.....cut out the middle man, so to speak.

smudge67 said:
butters said:
I still prefer rape.....cut out the middle man, so to speak.
And of course cut up the bird if she trys to speak.

Latest Threads