So guys, what the Hell can I reply too?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chocobot, Jun 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another simple question

What can I reply to?

Me feels this forum fits snugly like a straight jacket, with gag included, am I correct?

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Stop posting shite, and it will stop ending up in the Hole.

Simple. Like you. :roll:
  3. You can reply to anything you want as long as is in the spirit/rules of Arrse.

Please don't be surprised if krap posts disappear.
  4. Stunning. Someone asks something interesting about commitment for a change rather than the usual 'how do I join' 'am I too young' 'do they make you wear size 7 plimsoles' BS and this is the response.

Fuck it. Anyone interested in the TA just pm me and ill tell you the real dirt.

Im off to the ARSE politics forums.
  5. This site is simple. Despite all the forums there are only about half a dozen topics permitted. Namely:

Politics (beware unwritten rules which reverse according to Mod)
    Religion (beware unwritten rules which reverse according to Mod)

Sheds may (or may not) be permitted when in season.

Topics that don't contain at least one of the above are destined for the Hole. Simple.
  6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Interesting? Do be brief, it was a pointless rant that deserved extinction.

I'll have to go now though, I'm too ashamed to post because of the piss easy life I lead. :roll:

7. Cheer up, Fugly. Some of us appreciate you.

I'm sure that if Regulations permitted, you'd also join the TA so that you could do something at weekends and make a valuable contribution to society. It'd do wonders for your fitness, too. ;)
  8. Firstly, is their an appropriate thread sub category where we can all really lay our cards on the table without everyone getting offended?

No? Ok.

'To' be brief. Commitment and its justifications is not pointless.

You may have been offended at the 'piss easy life' comment, but until you've done two jobs rather than one your expertise is rather limited. If you actually have done then I concede to you.

But meanwhile the fact is, while this weekend as a reg you'll be chilling with your mates, gobbing off about how much military stuff you know the Stab will be leaving one job to start another for their weekend.

Anyway Fugly/ Throbber, whats your name anyway?
  9. :p

Never forget how hard the Regs have it. Sometimes they even make their own tea, when they are mere Privates that is.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Actually, as a "reg" :roll: , i'm in work tomorrow. And Sunday. But don't let your generalisations and limited experience of some parts of the Army cloud your blinkered judgement on this.

11. Join the Army and stop moaning you are making the TA look bad.
  12. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

The site is simple.

Post an intelligent question and you will get around 25% sensible answers and 75% wragging.

Everything else is proportional.

The tw@ts will still rape you though.
  13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Is this self-important clown the TA's version of Airborne_Aircrew?

At least you lot only have to suffer him on weekends.
  14. I think it's a phase that you go through after about 5 years.

For the first five years, you're a military infant, naively believing that soldiers soldier 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Between 5 to 10 years, you become a military adolescent. You realise that you've been wrong and everything that didn't fit your perceptions must be stupid.

After 10 years, you reach military maturity. You've realised why things happen the way they do and why "improving" them wouldn't. That's not to say that you don't still get frustrated at some of the bl00dy stupid fucking rules that are designed purely to stop you getting on with your job.
  15. Fugly

Theres me thinking i was the only reg, well with the rest of my Bn and most of my Bde working this weekend, shame its not only a 36hr weekend though in it ?like the throbber who started this thread.

Oh and the next 3 weekends, with the 15 days in between.

Bet chocobot will be in bigging up his mil knowledge and daring do over the last 36 hrs to all his uniterested civvy mates on Monday.

Chocobot, you give the TA a bad name, now stroke off theres a good lad, by the way you know they have forecast rain this weekend, sure you want to go out and play?