So funny

#2
spaz said:
It's possible to remove them with a pin or a sharp knife.
HAHA, yeah it would be safe to stick a knife in my eye then mate, cheers for the advice!
 

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#5
Spaz is out of date in his advice. Currently the people in the know use a chemical known as N-Vanillyl-8-methyl-6-(E)-noneamide (Capsaicin). This is not easy to get hold of, but if you do a search on Google you will find it. Liberally splash it in your eyes and the floaters will worry you no more.
 
#7
Legs said:
Spaz is out of date in his advice. Currently the people in the know use a chemical known as N-Vanillyl-8-methyl-6-(E)-noneamide (Capsaicin). This is not easy to get hold of, but if you do a search on Google you will find it. Liberally splash it in your eyes and the floaters will worry you no more.
Nice one Legs il try that...
 
#8
jarrod248 said:
It's normal forget about it, focussing on it just makes it continue, we all have them.
You get them after being dry bummed.
 
#9
Monty417 said:
jarrod248 said:
It's normal forget about it, focussing on it just makes it continue, we all have them.
You get them after being dry bummed.
HAHA bet you`ve got them then mate, I say this because you seem to know the reason for Floaters in vision?
 
#10
jarrod248 said:
Monty417 said:
jarrod248 said:
It's normal forget about it, focussing on it just makes it continue, we all have them.
You get them after being dry bummed.
Did you?
So I was reliably informed by Arte_et_Marte and Adam. :D
 
#11
irlsgt said:
They are a sign of dehydration.
I doubt that very much, as I drink 3 liters of water a day, whoever told you that is talikng utter b*llshit mate!
 

Latest Threads

Top