So funny

spaz said:
It's possible to remove them with a pin or a sharp knife.
HAHA, yeah it would be safe to stick a knife in my eye then mate, cheers for the advice!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Spaz is out of date in his advice. Currently the people in the know use a chemical known as N-Vanillyl-8-methyl-6-(E)-noneamide (Capsaicin). This is not easy to get hold of, but if you do a search on Google you will find it. Liberally splash it in your eyes and the floaters will worry you no more.

Legs said:
Spaz is out of date in his advice. Currently the people in the know use a chemical known as N-Vanillyl-8-methyl-6-(E)-noneamide (Capsaicin). This is not easy to get hold of, but if you do a search on Google you will find it. Liberally splash it in your eyes and the floaters will worry you no more.
Nice one Legs il try that...

jarrod248 said:
It's normal forget about it, focussing on it just makes it continue, we all have them.
You get them after being dry bummed.

Monty417 said:
jarrod248 said:
It's normal forget about it, focussing on it just makes it continue, we all have them.
HAHA bet you`ve got them then mate, I say this because you seem to know the reason for Floaters in vision?

jarrod248 said:
Monty417 said:
jarrod248 said:
Did you?
So I was reliably informed by Arte_et_Marte and Adam. :D

irlsgt said:
They are a sign of dehydration.
I doubt that very much, as I drink 3 liters of water a day, whoever told you that is talikng utter b*llshit mate!

Latest Threads