So far up his own arrse............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SGHH, Aug 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Talking to someone and wanted to express my opinion of someone else by saying "if he got any further up his own arrse he would be................" or "he's so far up his own arse he could......." but then I had a mental block and could think of nothing even remotely amusing to fill in the blanks.....then I thought, where better to find an answer than the NAAFI :D .

Any ideas?
  2. lol could have been, actually someone who seems to style himself on blair, even down to the stupid hand gestures and "genuine" facial expressions when he talks........
  3. .....he'd have a tonsil in each lughole!

4. The normal one is that 'he is so far up Mr X's arrse that he can see Mr Y's boots'. This works where:

X = the boss and
    Y = the Squadron butt-kisser.

Or if you need to use your own 'he is so far up his own arrse he could...' try the line 'go on Love Island' or 'if he got any further up his own arrse he could be ..... his own tonsils'

Thank you very much ...... I am here all week
  5. pump. I wrote that last post before Bugsy's tonsil reference had arrived. Now I look like I copied the answers off the internet - can I have an A level for that.
  6. Inside out?

yeah boring i know
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

.....suck his own appendix.
  8. ... sees the world from behind his teeth!
  9. You can use a computer?? Sh!t man, you can have a degree!
  10. ...only see his toenails
  11. ....If he farted he'd suffocate.
  12. Our present CO is up himself, pompous T##T. An Air Defence CO to Boot, Absolute W####r.. :twisted:
  13. licking the back of his own eye balls
  14. Yes,
    He's so far up his arse...he's starting to sound like goon!