So far this weekend............

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Microwave turntable exploded....

[​IMG]

Then my "Fully waterproofed solid English timber guaranteed for three years" gate post fell over.Barely two years old.Cnuts.

[​IMG]

2. How the fuck did the turntable explode?

The fence post looks like you backed a car over it.

3. Given the 'rule of three' and your obvious good luck, I would try and avoid the temptation to have a wank.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jeez, all I've done this weekend is drink beer and watch Rugby, you have a very exciting life.

5. You don't need the microwave - you can cook over a fire, using your Matthew Fricker gate post for fuel.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cock.
    That was supposed to be in the self taken photos bit - sorry!

7. Blood or poo on the edge of that microwave dish?

8. Microwave was/is bogging you filthy cunt! :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. Not much point cleaning it now though.

10. you are a very lucky man!! if the microwave hadnt exploded you would have eaten what was cooking and by the lookof it salmonella would have just been the tip of the iceberg with e-coili and ebola coming second and third !!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I thought my microwave was a bit in need of a clean, but that is gopping. If you're married, then give your missus a slap. She's slacking.

12. Seems to have been a bad weekend across the globe. I was awoken in the early hours of Saturday morning by a large bang and found that the ceiling mounted oscillating fan had fallen from its mounting. Luckily it hit the end of the bed and bounced the other way rather than hitting me and some bird.

IMG_3459.JPG

13. I'm liking the posts about how gopping the microwave is, I've had the same microwave oven since 1999 and I've never cleaned it once......and don't tell me you lot are cleaning them all the time, you're full of it. I'm betting everyones microwave looks a lot like that one minus the exploded turning plate that is.
    Here's hoping the radiation kills any beasties planning on making me sick.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've inherited this problem from my Father - when his microwave needs cleaning he buys another from Tesco.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Peasant!

• Like Like x 1