So far this weekend............

Microwave turntable exploded....

Then my "Fully waterproofed solid English timber guaranteed for three years" gate post fell over.Barely two years old.Cnuts.

G

goatrutar

How the fuck did the turntable explode?

The fence post looks like you backed a car over it.

M

Mr_Logic

Given the 'rule of three' and your obvious good luck, I would try and avoid the temptation to have a wank.

M

Mark The Convict

You don't need the microwave - you can cook over a fire, using your Matthew Fricker gate post for fuel.

you are a very lucky man!! if the microwave hadnt exploded you would have eaten what was cooking and by the lookof it salmonella would have just been the tip of the iceberg with e-coili and ebola coming second and third !!

I thought my microwave was a bit in need of a clean, but that is gopping. If you're married, then give your missus a slap. She's slacking.

Seems to have been a bad weekend across the globe. I was awoken in the early hours of Saturday morning by a large bang and found that the ceiling mounted oscillating fan had fallen from its mounting. Luckily it hit the end of the bed and bounced the other way rather than hitting me and some bird.

IMG_3459.JPG

I'm liking the posts about how gopping the microwave is, I've had the same microwave oven since 1999 and I've never cleaned it once......and don't tell me you lot are cleaning them all the time, you're full of it. I'm betting everyones microwave looks a lot like that one minus the exploded turning plate that is.
Here's hoping the radiation kills any beasties planning on making me sick.

you are a very lucky man!! if the microwave hadnt exploded you would have eaten what was cooking and by the lookof it salmonella would have just been the tip of the iceberg with e-coili and ebola coming second and third !!
This is the joy of microwaves.

Self sterilising even when gipping, they can look like someone pebble dashed the inside and still not have anything lurking in there to make you ill.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Look on the bright side, now you have a fucked microwave you can use it for fun experiments.

I recommend plugging it into an extension lead, chucking it in the garden and putting the following items inside:

An egg
A CD
Some foil

Press nuke and run.

Film it, it'll be fun.

Seriously, I did this with the old microwave from my mess at Collingwood and the results were spectacular.

Alternatively you can disable the door switch so that it will run with the door open and face it towards any warplane flight paths that may be near you (if there aren't any near you, move fucking house cos this is going to be fun).

With the thing pointing skywards, switched on with the door open, it wont be long before you come to the attention of some very nasty people. Apparently microwave ovens use a similar frequency to anti aircraft missiles.