So does this mean Whets in with a chance of a job?

Yes folks, it's that once every 5 year job interview for the slacker, he failed the last two so will he be in with a shout this time?

Semper_Flexibilis said:
Yes folks, it's that once every 5 year job interview for the slacker, he failed the last two so will he be in with a shout this time?
oh goody, another Whet is a scrounger thread, it must be weeks since the last one!!!

Couldn't use the search function dickhead???

britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
oh goody, another Whet is a scrounger thread, it must be weeks since the last one!!!

Ouch!

britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

If you don't like the topic, why read it dickhead ???

britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

Maybe he thought it worthy of its own?

You are Sven's alter ego, whats my prize for outing you? :D

jagman said:
britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

First go on the whip come judgement day!

jagman said:
britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

What? Sven is retired??

hang on, let me bring that bandwagon a little closer for you to jump on wnaksock!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Is he actually putting his name forward, or did he fall asleep and forget?

No_Duff said:
britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

Yep, because i am really interested in the wisdom of someone who thinks ineptitude is actually ineptness......DOH!!!

No_Duff said:
britbeagle said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:

Because he's a dickhead

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, he beat Labour - possibly because he's more Labour than Labour.

Idrach said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
Haven't seen the candidate list, but maybe he will manage to (just) see off the BNP again?

http://www.northyorks.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=9864
Skipton & Ripon PPC for the ilLib-Dims is Helen Flynn. So Whet can kip for another 5 years.
He isn't that ambitious, he's still trying to get himself elected to the council
Bless him, I wonder if he knows how bad the piss taking is going to be if the BNP beat him this time round :D

jagman said:
He isn't that ambitious, he's still trying to get himself elected to the council.
Bless him, I wonder if he knows how bad the piss taking is going to be if the BNP beat him this time round :D
Come on - he's only 54 votes from being last. A man of his calibre must be able to alienate that many people in a short lunch-time :twisted:

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
britbeagle said:
What? Sven is retired??

hang on, let me bring that bandwagon a little closer for you to jump on wnaksock!

No no no....

To 'retire' implies that he had been doing something that he had retired from.

If it's not Bugsy leading to someone starting an unprovoked thread about fcuk all then it's Whet

Hole please :x

Spanny said:
If it's not Bugsy leading to someone starting an unprovoked thread about fcuk all then it's Whet

You seem to have an obsession with 'the hole'… Is there something you wish to share with us?

Semper_Flexibilis said:
Spanny said:

You seem to have an obsession with 'the hole'… Is there something you wish to share with us?
A gentleman never shares his hole, unless he is a golfer (and therefore not a gentleman).