So chaps...where to next?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sam3212, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen as Afghan seems to winding down (re: 2014 fast approaching and NATO being very cautious) - where are we going to next?

I ask for both interest and personal reasons. I passed out from the TA commissioning course last year and I'm wondering what future ops may be in store?

Yes, I am full of piss and vinegar and yes, I am currently a CROW but given that the British Army has been on ops somewhere at any given time - where to next, chaps?

Is a shoeing for France on the cards given their recent invasion of our newest Princess' top shelf?

Thanks for any replies - even the silly ones.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You are stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. But the "love again" ad nest to your post has a very horny looking wench in it. I may masturbate shortly.
  4. Manchester?
  5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Scotland. Give the ******* independence from the union then invade, rape, pillage and conquer. Then merge the country into England by right of conquest. And we can deal with the insurgency whilst commuting from home.
  6. Cool! I didn't know I had horny ads in my post.
  7. Not anymore. Now you've got a shitty Jetstar ad. Well that just killed the ****ing mood...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Tranche 3 & 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So another NI situation...but without the pond being in the way?
  10. Kuwait, Saudi, UAE. Well one at least. Make sure Mr Dinner Jacket does yet any funny ideas about sending troops across the water after Bibi administers a very small shoe.
  11. I,ve got raf career ads :(
    How about finland ?
    There be expecting the russians suprise would be on are side:)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. fu2

fu2 LE

Somewhere where we can win.
  13. Greece.
    Once they leave the Euro then Golden Dawn will get voted in and then sieze power (See a Mr A Hitler for guidelines) and usher in a new faaaaaaaaaaar right government.
    This will lead to them laying siege to Troy (or FYROM) and building a huge weapon of mass horsiness which will be judged a threat to the region by the UN and off you all go.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. In those circumstances, Steven, wouldn't we send Claire Balding?

The Greeks'd surrender in the face of overwhelming jollity and an earnest discussion about lesbianism.
  15. Monaco no army loads of loot simples :)