So apparently my mouth is a vagina

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, May 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So today I pop along to the doctor who diagnoses me with oral thrush to go along with the manflu I am suffering from. What the fuck is going on in this world.

2. I had a mate get Oral thrush in Canada after chewing on a dirty slags minge. Unfortunetly he's passed away now, not sure if the oral thrush had anything to do with it.

3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Bloke I went to sixth form with got gonorrhoea in his eye after going down on a particularly filthy scutter. We didn't take the piss much at all...

4. Did he rape her or was he just a bit insistant? You know, sort of like suprise sex at a party.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steroid inhalers as used in asthma are a common cause or oral thrush. If you have to use one ask your GP for a spacer which helps prevent it. If you have been with a scutter then start wheezing and pretend you have asthma.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Smear Canesten on your tongue and keep away from dirty women's front bottoms for a week.

7. Youve had a cock in your mouth then?

8. What the doc actually said was "You're a cunt".

• Like Like x 3
  9. I refuse to speak without a lawyer present.

10. Why, is it someone's birthday?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Mate of mine got thrush attack up his nose - we didn't take the piss at all...

12. Is that like Visual Aids?

• Like Like x 10
  13. Don't worry, you're in good company. There's plenty on here who talk like cvnts :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well in that case,the missus must have her arse hole for her mouth.judging by the shite it spews.heh,her vagina,haven't seen the cunt for months.