• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

So apparently my mouth is a vagina

So today I pop along to the doctor who diagnoses me with oral thrush to go along with the manflu I am suffering from. What the fuck is going on in this world.

I had a mate get Oral thrush in Canada after chewing on a dirty slags minge. Unfortunetly he's passed away now, not sure if the oral thrush had anything to do with it.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
So today I pop along to the doctor who diagnoses me with oral thrush to go along with the manflu I am suffering from. What the fuck is going on in this world.
Bloke I went to sixth form with got gonorrhoea in his eye after going down on a particularly filthy scutter. We didn't take the piss much at all...

Steroid inhalers as used in asthma are a common cause or oral thrush. If you have to use one ask your GP for a spacer which helps prevent it. If you have been with a scutter then start wheezing and pretend you have asthma.

Well in that case,the missus must have her arse hole for her mouth.judging by the shite it spews.heh,her vagina,haven't seen the cunt for months.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Two questions invariably spring to mind when this happens..

A. How the fuck did you get that???

B. Why would you tell anyone???

Latest Threads