So apparently my mouth is a vagina

So today I pop along to the doctor who diagnoses me with oral thrush to go along with the manflu I am suffering from. What the fuck is going on in this world.

I had a mate get Oral thrush in Canada after chewing on a dirty slags minge. Unfortunetly he's passed away now, not sure if the oral thrush had anything to do with it.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
So today I pop along to the doctor who diagnoses me with oral thrush to go along with the manflu I am suffering from. What the fuck is going on in this world.
Bloke I went to sixth form with got gonorrhoea in his eye after going down on a particularly filthy scutter. We didn't take the piss much at all...

Bloke I went to sixth form with got gonorrhoea in his eye after going down on a particularly filthy scutter. We didn't take the piss much at all...
Did he rape her or was he just a bit insistant? You know, sort of like suprise sex at a party.

Smear Canesten on your tongue and keep away from dirty women's front bottoms for a week.

I refuse to speak without a lawyer present.

Well in that case,the missus must have her arse hole for her mouth.judging by the shite it spews.heh,her vagina,haven't seen the cunt for months.

D

Deleted 20555

Two questions invariably spring to mind when this happens..

A. How the fuck did you get that???

B. Why would you tell anyone???

Two questions invariably spring to mind when this happens..
B. Why would you tell anyone???
It's slightly less embarassing than the garden gnome stuck half way inside me.

Oh you bastard.