So, anyway, India

So how come the thread is showing as a top topic of the week when it was locked last Wednesday?
Top Topics of the Week (UNSAFE)

So, like, likes are so totally last year. So, OK I get it.

What is there to like about India?

It seems somewhat asinine and "knee-jerky" to have locked the aforementioned thread, despite the fact it contained robust commentary on a very sensitive issue.

Or perhaps the mods are just concerned about another anti-India thread and our resident Indian moonhowler, jumping all over threads whilst harping on about their fûcking moonbase, manned mission to Mars or the Indian government having plans to stop the population from shitting in the street by the time of the Universe's "heat-death".

It may be locked but you can still like it.
Well, gentleman, we have a task at hand. Lets see how long we can keep a locked thread in the top of the pops, by "liking" it.

Done, it's a slow work day anyway.

The most exciting thing which has happened today is the cat-fight with three of the witches at work arguing about a fûcking Christmas tree. One of them tried to rope me into it, so I've threatened to all three of them with written warnings if they don't piss off and leave me alone.

C'est le guerre.......

The_Duke

LE
It was locked because the site doesn't need yet another thread based entirely around rape and shitting in the streets.

Nothing sinister, just preventing repetition.

So one of the naked ladies threads will be locked then?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nothing wrong with these threads - innocent pleasures .....,

i assumed you were talking about defecating on public highways and impromptu forced intercourse sessions for a moment there as the quote box didn't show up on my screen

Balti Chicken

So how do you explain all the fascinatingly original Walt threads.

It's a case of "Do as I say, not do as I do".

Although some of the walt threads can be entertaining. You just know if someone starts a thread about, or even mentions "India" - the thread-watchers individual IQs half. Before you know it we're back to Mars missions, rape, shitting in the street or riding on the top of trains.

Our duty Indian wing-nut's policy seems to be that India and all things Indian are the best thing since sliced Paratha.

The_Duke

LE
You just know if someone starts a thread about, or even mentions "India" - the thread-watchers individual IQs half. Before you know it we're back to Mars missions, rape, shitting in the street or riding on the top of trains.

Exactly. Several threads, all of them running to page after page of posts about rape and shitting in the street. Riveting. Truly original. Come up with something original and it might be worth letting one run.

Latest Threads