So, anyway, India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a surf around, to find out more about India, I was just about to post this when the laptop battery thread got itself locked.

It appears I was wrong about India, it does seem to be a much more advanced country than the UK. As an example, how about this from the Automobile Association of Southern India. They give lots of useful tips to drivers that the AA in the UK wouldn't do, thus proving how much better India is than we are.

http://www.aasindia.org/special_information.htm

I'm particularly taken with this marvellous bit of advice that our AA wouldn't give us:

"If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your house, odds are the burglar/rapist won't stick around. After a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that."

So rape seems to be such a common occurrence that the AA feels the need to warn their members about it AT HOME - fascinating. The only thing they sadly omit to tell us is whether the burglar/rapist has a shit on the road before or after his rapey-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads