So, all the rumours were true!

Heard an interesting tale this morning concerning two of the lads from para reg.
A female dental technician currently residing in the old 3 PARA officers mess went into the laundry room to collect her dhobi and interrupted a LCpl spearing a Tom in his tradesman's! Ever the professional soldiers, they still had their head-dress on although their CS95 trousers were a tad creased, considering they were around their ankles!
Well in lads! Keeping it real!

"Shall I put you on a charge, or do you want to accept my punishment?"

Badger_Heed said:
Heard an interesting tale this morning concerning two of the lads from para reg.
A female dental technician currently residing in the old 3 PARA officers mess went into the laundry room to collect her dhobi and interrupted a LCpl spearing a Tom in his tradesman's! Ever the professional soldiers, they still had their head-dress on although their CS95 trousers were a tad creased, considering they were around their ankles!
Your only jealous because a hairy arrsed para wasn't servicing you clown. :banned:

Badger_Heed said:
Heard an interesting tale
You're wrong.

You didn't.

EAGLE1 said:
Badger_Heed said:
Your only jealous because a hairy arrsed para wasn't servicing you clown. :banned:
And I've just found the evidence. :thumright:

Durham_Red wrote:
Bat Crab, I have never met a Squaddie in my life!

Badger-Heed wrote:
What are you doing on here then? Hungry for the dirty c*ck?

EAGLE1 said:
Badger_Heed said:
You've received before haven't you.

Did he taste nice.

It may legal, but its not compulsory.........yet!

is it true then the washing powder the tech used was OMO ?

Coat..........

WW

Badger_Heed said:
What a load of crap.