• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

So, all the rumours were true!

Heard an interesting tale this morning concerning two of the lads from para reg.
A female dental technician currently residing in the old 3 PARA officers mess went into the laundry room to collect her dhobi and interrupted a LCpl spearing a Tom in his tradesman's! Ever the professional soldiers, they still had their head-dress on although their CS95 trousers were a tad creased, considering they were around their ankles!
Well in lads! Keeping it real!

"Shall I put you on a charge, or do you want to accept my punishment?"

Badger_Heed said:
Heard an interesting tale this morning concerning two of the lads from para reg.
A female dental technician currently residing in the old 3 PARA officers mess went into the laundry room to collect her dhobi and interrupted a LCpl spearing a Tom in his tradesman's! Ever the professional soldiers, they still had their head-dress on although their CS95 trousers were a tad creased, considering they were around their ankles!
Your only jealous because a hairy arrsed para wasn't servicing you clown. :banned:

Badger_Heed said:
Heard an interesting tale
You're wrong.

You didn't.

EAGLE1 said:
Badger_Heed said:
Your only jealous because a hairy arrsed para wasn't servicing you clown. :banned:
And I've just found the evidence. :thumright:

Durham_Red wrote:
Bat Crab, I have never met a Squaddie in my life!

Badger-Heed wrote:
What are you doing on here then? Hungry for the dirty c*ck?

EAGLE1 said:
Badger_Heed said:
You've received before haven't you.

Did he taste nice.

It may legal, but its not compulsory.........yet!

is it true then the washing powder the tech used was OMO ?

Coat..........

WW

Badger_Heed said:
What a load of crap.

Latest Threads