So 2012..Who's the ARRSE 'Cunt of the year'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeyDeacon, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As so many TV channels do at this time of year - look back at 2012 - lets do the same...Who's the biggest cunt ARRSE member or member of the public 2012 - The winner will be awarded the Utter Cunt of the Year Award.

Excluding me - impartiality and all that
  2. I vote me...
  3. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 5
  4. Banker

Banker On ROPs

On a simple chip to shoulder ratio basis.......has to be Yeoman Dai.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anyone from India, although I'd hate to see them get that much attention.
    • Like Like x 14
  6. Meant to ask if you've popped round and done a race start outside his house?
  7. Banker

Banker On ROPs

He's a matelot mate, won't have a house.........
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What's the prize? I may nominate my self.
  9. RayC the pig fucker.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Domovoy - more annoying than a four year old going through the 'why' phase, due to the inability to put one's penis into it's mouth to make it shut the fúck up.
  11. This could be a pretty pointless thread Joey. Is there any point looking further than Piers Morgan each and EVERY year until he does the decent thing and snuffs it?
    • Like Like x 9
  12. If there is a prize, especially if it's worth money I will nominate myself, before someone else does................................
  13. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Isn't his brother a serving Colonel?
  14. The cunt/s who is/are or pretends he/ they are Indian...... just a complete waste of space.

Just trolling, FFS, just bin them in all their guises..... give no benefit to the site.
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Indeed he is, was my OC for a while.

Though he uses his full, double barrelled surname, he hasn't shortened it to be more media friendly like his brother.

Cunt of the year, now that's a title to be proud of. Fuck sports personality, the ballon D'or, X-factry winner and all that shit, Arrse nominated cunt of the year is the award to have, at least you'll definately know that you have indeed been a complete and utter cunt......

I'm going for a posthumous award for that cunt saville.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.