ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

So 2012..Who's the ARRSE 'Cunt of the year'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeyDeacon, Dec 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As so many TV channels do at this time of year - look back at 2012 - lets do the same...Who's the biggest cunt ARRSE member or member of the public 2012 - The winner will be awarded the Utter Cunt of the Year Award.

Excluding me - impartiality and all that

2. I vote me...

3. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 5
  4. On a simple chip to shoulder ratio basis.......has to be Yeoman Dai.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Anyone from India, although I'd hate to see them get that much attention.

• Like Like x 14
  6. Meant to ask if you've popped round and done a race start outside his house?

7. He's a matelot mate, won't have a house.........

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's the prize? I may nominate my self.

9. RayC the pig fucker.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Domovoy - more annoying than a four year old going through the 'why' phase, due to the inability to put one's penis into it's mouth to make it shut the fúck up.

11. This could be a pretty pointless thread Joey. Is there any point looking further than Piers Morgan each and EVERY year until he does the decent thing and snuffs it?

• Like Like x 9
  12. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

If there is a prize, especially if it's worth money I will nominate myself, before someone else does................................

13. Isn't his brother a serving Colonel?

14. The cunt/s who is/are or pretends he/ they are Indian...... just a complete waste of space.

Just trolling, FFS, just bin them in all their guises..... give no benefit to the site.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Indeed he is, was my OC for a while.

Though he uses his full, double barrelled surname, he hasn't shortened it to be more media friendly like his brother.

Cunt of the year, now that's a title to be proud of. Fuck sports personality, the ballon D'or, X-factry winner and all that shit, Arrse nominated cunt of the year is the award to have, at least you'll definately know that you have indeed been a complete and utter cunt......

I'm going for a posthumous award for that cunt saville.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.