******* SNP

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by CivPlod, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched ANOTHER :x SNP political broadcast, where yet again they have said NOTHING, it just seems to be endless silent movies for all elections over the last ten years, somehow they are meant to invigorate me into voting for that smug bushy browed TWAT and fishy Sturgeon.

Rant over, any other jocks hate these CNUTS or am I alone? :?
  2. Fu*k No

The SNP is the reason I moved to England

3. I've told the wife if these ***** get devolution my transfer is going into to Hampshire Constabulary and to HMS King Alfred.

The sad thing is, I think a lot of the English think we like them!!!!!(SNP that is)
  4. Bunch of kunts
  5. Fcuking can't stand them.

Trying to take the country back two hundred years...and by country I mean the UK.

Stilted little w4nky work shy sh!te stirrers.
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

5.9 points for a textbook example of the 'Scottish Cringe'. Well done.
  7. hmm I can only hazard a guess on who you'll vote for then.......
  8. SNP = Soviet National Party

9. Sixty

What gave me away? The lack of subservience or the user-name?
  10. Well, they already have devolution. If they get independence you can be rest assured that the few people left here, those dwelling in caves, making fire with sticks and such like won't be the idiots who voted for it.
    The SNP are fools.
  11. Remember Alec Salmonds promise which brought him to power - vote on independance - still waiting waiting waiting waiting

He plays on the minds of people who can only think about painting faces blue and jumping back over the wall

The more sensible amongst the Scots, including himself are not daft enought to turn the financial tap off at a time like this. £500 from each English tax paying adult person goes North I believe to keep em afloat.

And purleassse dont roll out the North Sea Oil line - its nearly all gone.

Edited because I cant tell the diff between devolution and independance
  12. you mean the uneducated underclass
  13. Sixty

In a minority government? Why do you think that is?

Is it for the want of trying by the SNP or the blocking of the referendum by the unionist parties?

Edit: to add, I assume you mean independence rather than devolution.
  14. What do you mean nearly.....

I am a Jock but I am fed of mine and other peoples taxes who live in england going North, what is this Protection Money ?

Aparteid is alive and well in Great Britain

Two Teir System