Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Snowflakes....

The classic quote yesterday was the lady(?) who, when interviewed, pointed out with disdain that she had been obliged to go to Burger King for her children's meal.

The next generation of fat, useless sloths. (That I will no doubt be funding)

Hearbreaking and infuriating in equal measure.

Makes you proud to be British, don't it?
Sometimes it am good to be de bad African type.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

The classic quote yesterday was the lady(?) who, when interviewed, pointed out with disdain that she had been obliged to go to Burger King for her children's meal.

Whoppers contain lettuce and tomato - two of your five a day, so this is an unexpected health bonus.

Whoppers contain lettuce and tomato - two of your five a day, so this is an unexpected health bonus.

I really wouldn't know as I don't frequent any such premises, though I did once eat at Hard Rock Cafe in Old Park Lane some years ago - but that was to impress a certain young lady who I was hoping would join me in carnality (later).

They complain about the "allergy" scene, yet funnily enough, there's no wails of complaint at the scene where said rabbit is stood against a garden gate and has sharp gardening paraphernalia thrown at him, missing his head by scant millimetres. Obviously, bladed crime is ok, whereas having soft fruit thrown at you isn't!

Imagine what a sharpened mango would do.

It really was a vicious piece of kiwi fruit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk