Snowflakes....

Well, at least the carpet layer (fnarr) had a sense of humour, although I guess in that part of the country he's seen far worse.!

'A mum has been left “mortified” after she accidentally sent a racy snap of her booty to a tradie when trying to organise new carpets to be fitted. Danie Cain, 31, took the cheeky photo after a naked sunbaking session — and while the X-rated photo was meant to go to her new love interest, she embarrassingly ended up hitting send to the wrong person. The unsuspecting recipient was the man set to fit her new carpets. He received the bum-baring selfie along with a string of photos of Danie’s hallway carpet.

' “Omg, omg, omg, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to click that last pic,” she said, as soon as she realised her error. “Don’t worry about it,” he responded along with a laughing face emoji. He then proceeded to answer her question about underlay, saying it gives a “better feel” underfoot and helps the carpet to last longer.

'After Danie, from Wigan, Greater Manchester, shared their awkward conversation on Facebook, it quickly went viral, racking up more than 2000 shares. “I’ve been kind of speaking to this guy, and I was telling him about burning my bum, and he said, ‘Oh my god, send me a picture’, so I did — that’s why it was on my camera roll,” Danie said.'

Mum shocks tradie with nude selfie

Well, at least the carpet layer (fnarr) had a sense of humour, although I guess in that part of the country he's seen far worse.!

'A mum has been left “mortified” after she accidentally sent a racy snap of her booty to a tradie when trying to organise new carpets to be fitted. Danie Cain, 31, took the cheeky photo after a naked sunbaking session — and while the X-rated photo was meant to go to her new love interest, she embarrassingly ended up hitting send to the wrong person. The unsuspecting recipient was the man set to fit her new carpets. He received the bum-baring selfie along with a string of photos of Danie’s hallway carpet.

' “Omg, omg, omg, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to click that last pic,” she said, as soon as she realised her error. “Don’t worry about it,” he responded along with a laughing face emoji. He then proceeded to answer her question about underlay, saying it gives a “better feel” underfoot and helps the carpet to last longer.

'After Danie, from Wigan, Greater Manchester, shared their awkward conversation on Facebook, it quickly went viral, racking up more than 2000 shares. “I’ve been kind of speaking to this guy, and I was telling him about burning my bum, and he said, ‘Oh my god, send me a picture’, so I did — that’s why it was on my camera roll,” Danie said.'

Is "hallway carpet" a euphemism? Pics or it didn't happen.

Maybe he'll help her with her rug. And WTF is 'her booty'? Booty means loot. What she photographed was her big sweaty arse.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Seems more like another five minutes of fame for an attention-getter.

Can't see one of the hallway carpet. Does anyone have hallway carpet anymore? I'm sure her new love interest would prefer laminate.
Laminate is more hygienic and wipes clean, but the traditional carpet has a lot of appeal.

Perhaps she could have laminate but put a narrow strip of carpet down?

Last edited: