Snowflakes....

"Off-screen and off-air, LGBT staff will be encouraged to "bring their whole self to work"

I reckon the folks who's idea this is needs to bring their whole self to work, especially their brain.

Yes, LGBT people are part of society. But how the gibbering f*ck do you show that someone is homosexual without somehow making it explicit that they enjoy sexual relations with someone with the same working-parts?

How is that in any way appropriate for entertainment programmes aimed at children?

Can’t be, he’s not carrying a handbag.....
:D

My point stands, though. Unless he told you (or showed you!), how would you know what he likes to do for fun?

I don't remember Fred Harris coming appearing on Playschool and introducing himself by saying: "Hello, children! I'm Fred, and I like to stick my willy up ladies' front-bottoms". He was just a grown-up presenting a TV programme.

My point stands, though. Unless he told you (or showed you!), how would you know what he likes to do for fun?

I don't remember Fred Harris coming appearing on Playschool and introducing himself by saying: "Hello, children! I'm Fred, and I like to stick my willy up ladies' front-bottoms". He was just a grown-up presenting a TV programme.
But but but, if they can’t announce their predisposition to whatever group/category they belong to, that would make them seem like just a regular person, and that just won’t suite certain agendas......

Yes, LGBT people are part of society. But how the gibbering f*ck do you show that someone is homosexual without somehow making it explicit that they enjoy sexual relations with someone with the same working-parts?

How is that in any way appropriate for entertainment programmes aimed at children?
In all honesty I couldn't give a fcuk what some folks want to do to themselves, call themselves or who they shag. What I don't like is all this happy clappy in your face sh1te and the fact that these people are somehow precious and should never be criticised in any way and that doing so could get you arrested.

What folks want to do to themselves, call themselves or who they shag is none of my business. I think they might find a little more tolerance from the majority of folks if they, the (LBGT) and all the rest of them just shut their gobs and got on with life.

As for the BBC, that organisation is well past it's sell by date.

Last edited:
Perhaps they could affect a pronounced squeaky, girly, mincy voice that no one, ever, has had naturally.
No, that'd just be silly

Last edited:

Just how much more fcuked up can it get? That's a rhetorical question as I reckon we're just experiencing the tip of the iceberg at the moment. I've no issues with the consenting adults thing but ramming it down kid's necks is just wrong. Same for same sex families. Hi Johnnie, here's mummy and.....er....mummy. As for the alphabet soup lot I've lost hope.

Turning up like this should do, if it's good enough for pop stars...

I see that Will Smith is being criticised for accepting the role of Serina Williams' father in the biopic of her life.

This is because his dark skin is not as dark as the fathers dark skin.

Fukin state on this

Last edited: