Snowflakes....

Even if this has already been posted - it is worth another view . . . ;) !!

Not before time either in my opinion.

It's about time the Dr met the Daleks on a level playing field.

If they live hand-to-mouth, I'm assuming the Great British taxpayer is footing the bill for Lee's Far East backpacking shenanigans? Lock him up then when he comes home he can work off his extensive tab.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!

But his mum, Michelle Furlong, says his embarrassing behaviour may actually be caused by rare brain condition - Tuberous Sclerosis Complex.

Backpacker from Liverpool faces ten years in a Thai prison | Daily Mail Online

Oh, and let us be VICTIMS here, shall we?

She said the family are unable to afford her son's bail, leaving Lee facing potential 33 months in jail until his trail and a further ten years in prison.
Mrs Furlong added: 'My husband is an ill man and unable to work, and I work in a sweet shop.
'We live hand-to-mouth with what's going on in this country with this government - we live hand-to-mouth, we live week-to-week and it is only through the goodwill of other people that we have even been able to glean this bail money together."

Whining cnut.
I'm sure that just like Alfie's Army poor little Lee's family and friends will rally round but so far from the people I know the consensus seems to be that he's a knob and deserves what he gets and wondering where he got the money to go backpacking came from.

Homo Pride? They can dress up in black suits and bowler hats.
I suspect the campness is a legacy from days of yore as a form of telling the world that you were in fact one of the 1.4% that were ermmmm...... 'flamboyant'.

Now, it's just easier to have a really shaggy (ooh) big beard.

If they live hand-to-mouth, I'm assuming the Great British taxpayer is footing the bill for Lee's Far East backpacking shenanigans? Lock him up then when he comes home he can work off his extensive tab.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Tiny, insignificant, hardly worth mentioning, little problemette with that.
Scouse Lee?
Work?

At the risk of stereotyping I would expect a dancing show (of the sort we see on BBC that is, maybe a Drill Rap dancing contest would not be applicable here) to contain a larger percentage of gay men that might otherwise be found.

Perhaps this is stereotyping but perhaps though as with Pride etc. the image of gay is one of high camp whereas in reality I expect that gay men and women by and large go around looking much like their hetero counterparts.

Having the camp version put up front and centre all the time must be annoying for them.

Maybe there is a need for a counter event for non-flamboyant LGBT, Plain Pride sounds like a good start and looking at old photos of the original events that is what it was then.
Pretty sure this "Drill Rap dancing", orginated on the BBC . . . .

There is a "Page" on Facebook, that might be of interest to some . . .

"Just a couple of little gems the BBC used to produce.
Before it fell into the hands off the pc, pro islam, left-wing loving liberals.
Where these the days when people didn't complain as much about the licence fee ???"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ihatethebbc/

With regard to that dopey bint and her video being viewed 13 million times: for every action , there is a reaction.
She should consider herself fortunate to find employment intoning " Do you want fries with that ?".

Never having heard of straight edge I used Google.
The description given of "Straight Edge lifestyle" would fit Mormons.
I think a lot of them were Mormons, also a few Krishna types were involved. The scene died with a combination of comedy straight edge bands and racist bell ends getting involved.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
FFS. Apu out!