Snowflakes....

Although the term Snowflake is relatively quite new, I think we have had them for decades in the form of scousers.

It doesnt matter how small or petty something is, they can pretend they are offended by it.

Apparently they own the copyright to the number 96 and the colour red

'Hillsborough' Topman shirt upsets Liverpool fans

Possibly the same annual,
And what will you have, said the waiter,
pensively picking his nose.
Two hard boiled eggs, you old ........,
you can't stick your fingers in those.

Seems a bit risque for the time, but I thought it was very grown up and daring.
Chatting with bro_mush last night he reminded me of another;

My cousin Billy
had a 10 foot willy
and showed it to the girl next door
She thought it was a snake
and hit it with a rake
and now it's only 3 foot 4

But neither of us could remember the remainder of this one;

PC Knockabout
Waved his cockabout
Outside the factory wall

ffs:

"TV presenter Andrea McLean has said menopausal women should be offered "M" badges to wear on public transport, similar to badges for pregnant women. . . "

'Give menopausal commuters M badges'

Why not just give the borderline psychotics an individual carriage?

God save us from Loose Wimmin presenters . . .
From the article:

"Ms McLean, 48, who reached early menopause in her 30s, told the Daily Mail that fellow passengers should cut those suffering symptoms "some slack".
ITV's Loose Women anchor said menopause was "as natural as pregnancy" and that the badges would improve awareness."

In other words she wants to have a free pass for behaving like a cnut in public.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
ffs:

"TV presenter Andrea McLean has said menopausal women should be offered "M" badges to wear on public transport, similar to badges for pregnant women. . . "

'Give menopausal commuters M badges'

Why not just give the borderline psychotics an individual carriage?

God save us from Loose Wimmin presenters . . .
All rather suspicious:
"If there was more knowledge out there I think male commuters would say, 'OK, it's fine, she's burning up like a furnace, let her open the window, cut her a bit of slack,'" she said

To me that immediately shows the misandry which is quietly practiced by so many females. So much for the equality of men and women when it is only men who need to take any action.

Although the term Snowflake is relatively quite new, I think we have had them for decades in the form of scousers.

It doesnt matter how small or petty something is, they can pretend they are offended by it.

I don't know what's worse, a bunch of thickos with a psychotic sense of their own victimhood so intense that they can't stop for a moment to consider what reason a company would have in deliberating upsetting people - or the company itself so timid they haven't got the courage to stand by their product line.

I don't know what's worse, a bunch of thickos with a psychotic sense of their own victimhood so intense that they can't stop for a moment to consider what reason a company would have in deliberating upsetting people - or the company itself so timid they haven't got the courage to stand by their product line.
Have they had a go at this yet?

The design seems to be a reference to a Bob Marley song remixed in 1996 but Liverpool fans were not impressed.

Is it because Bob Marley was a Man. Utd. fan?

The company probably can do without the publicity of a load of whining scouse git's holding pretend outrage demos outside their stores.

The design seems to be a reference to a Bob Marley song remixed in 1996 but Liverpool fans were not impressed.

Is it because Bob Marley was a Man. Utd. fan?
Possibly but my money is on them just being outrage merchants who like to make a fuss over fuck all.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
If a MAN had said all menopausal Minnies should wear a red badge of warning, that would have bee different.